Sunday 20 December 2020

Love Makes Life Beautiful Episode 86

Hey dear readers and friends I was too drowsy and tired yesterday that’s why I could not post this yesterday. Very sorry for it. Let’s go to the episode now.

Episode starts

Kaira rush to hospital. Naira runs to Prerna

Prerna: Naira….I am a failed mom…

Naira: Shsh…didi nothing will,happen to Sid. He will be fine soon

Kartik: Bhai…

Anurag Kartik and Abir hug.

Abir: This Komolika deserves a lesson

Kartik in a whisper to Abir: Lets do it..but not involving bhai and bhabhi…so now stay silent

Doctor comes

Doctor: The baby is out of danger but has to be monitored for few days

Prerna: Thank you doctor

Doctor: Thank the person who saved the baby from the tub on time

Prerna: Abir..

Abir: Bhabhi..no…don’t say anything like that… Chachu is also a dad both in love and responsibility

Anurag: We have the best chachus

Manish: Akhil has passed on his legacies to both his loved ones

Swarna: Haan..though Kartik is our son it was Akhil who brought him up

Dadi: What else do we need one Chachu saved Sid while another rushed all the way from Goa

Kartik: This credit goes to Naira..I didn’t know what to do when I heard the news it’s Naira who told that we must reach there as soon as possible

Swarna hugs Naira. The scene freezes on a happy note that all couples share their happiness.

Scene shifts to AKASH’s house

Arjun Abir Kartik Naira and Mishti are there

Akash: So let’s execute our plan

Arjun: I suspect Maya in this

Voice: Do think our friend will fall so low to kill a child

Arjun turns to see Saanjh

Arjun jumps and hugs her

Kartik: Hai Saanjh didi

Arjun: Saanjh Maya has bailed out Komolika

Saanjh: But she will never kill a child. She is a mom herself

Arjun: What 😱

Saanjh: You don’t know it

Arjun: Of course I don’t..why should I know Mr.Bajaj’s child

Saanjh: That’s where i doubt

Akash: What does that mean

Saanjh: She is as old as Jugnu. But when I was pregnant with Jugnu Maya didn’t even file the divorce

Naina: So you mean

Arjun: I have a child

Laksh: A daughter to be precise

Jugnu too comes in with him

Akash: Welcome home guys

Saanjh: Thanks for calling us

Jugnu goes to play with Vansh

Arjun: Don’t build up my hopes guys

Kartik: Akash bhai I have fixed appointment of Naira Mishti Saanjh and Naina di at the spa you told

Arjun:Whats that for

Naina: Actually I contacted Saanjh to collect info about Maya and found something. We also found about her daughter by then.  Our plan was to arrest Maya but we suspect that she is being used now.
Abir: Maya can’t be met just like that so only this spa arrangement

Akash: Additional blessing is husbands can accompany wives for that so we can meet Maya too

Abir: What about Arjun

Laksh: That’s where I come in. I’m staying home with the kids while Arjun accompanies Saanjh

Kartik: Brilliant  let’s start

Scene shifts to the Spa

Maya is enjoying her leg massage while others too settle in

Maya is shocked to see Arjun with Saanjh

Saanjh: Hai Maya

Maya stays silent

Saanjh: You have divorced Arjun but that doesn’t break our friendship I guess

Maya: Hey  Saanjh you are always my friend.
Akash gestures Arjun

Arjun: Saanjh baby I’ll talk with Jugnu and come

Saanjh: Just check her

Maya: Jugnu….is she yours and Laksh’ daughter

Saanjh: No mine and Arjun’s

Maya is shocked but doesn’t show it much

Saanjh: I heard you and Mr.Bajaj too have a daughter

Maya nods

Maya: How old is Jugnu

Saanjh: 7

Maya: That’s impossible…8 yrs back we both were married to Arjun and Laksh then how can Jugnu be Arjun’s daughter

Saanjh: Exactly then how come Payal who is of same age be Mr.Bajaj’s daughter

Maya realises that she blurted the truth out

Arjun: Maya..tell me is Payal my..our daughter

Maya: Haan

Arjun: Then why didn’t you even tell me .. I want to see my  daughter

Maya: Arjun please I don’t want to lose her too. You have Jugnu but I .,

Arjun: I don’t have Jugnu Maya..she is Laksh and Saanjh’s daughter. Saanjh is only my friend always..I can’t give your place to anyone else like you gave mine to that Mr.Bajaj

Maya: Your place is always your in my and Payal’s lives. Mr.Bajaj is a name sake relation to save your life and Payal’s life.

All are shocked

PRECAP: PAST IS REVEALED. 

The post Love Makes Life Beautiful Episode 86 appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/20/2020 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: