Saturday 26 November 2022

Main Hoon Aparajita 25th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Aparajita thanks Akshay for everything

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Main Hoon Aparajita 25th November 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
The goons take Chhavi to the end of the roof. Veer says leave her. The goon says your father didn’t listen to our demands so we will kill her. Veer shouts to stop it. Akshay and Aparajita are going to the roof. The goons are about to throw Chhavi from the roof but Aparajita runs there in time and throws a bottle at the goon. The goon falls down and Chhaci screams but she is safe. Aparajita rushes to her and hugs her. Akshay starts beating the goons. He frees Veer. Some more goons come there but Akshay beats them with Veer. A goon catches Akshay but Veer beats them and saves Akshay. The goons start beating Veer but he keeps protecting Chhavi and Aparajita. Aparajita hits a goon that tries to hit Akshay. The inspector arrives there with Mohini and Anish. Mohini rushes to Akshay. Sunil rushes to Veer and asks if he is okay? Veer runs to Chhavi and hugs her, he says thank God you are fine, I would have killed myself if anything happened to you. I can’t be away from you now, I want to marry you. All look on. Sunil grabs him and slaps him hard. He says I told you to stop all this drama. Aparajita says they are kids so be gentle with them. Veer says I am sorry for calling her here but I love her a lot and I will keep her happy always. Sunil says you are not listening to your own father who gave you everything? Akshay says your son is a diamond, he could have run away but he didn’t ahev tried to protect us. Sunil asks him to stop it. They all start learing from there. Veer holds a goon and says I won’t spare you, you tried to kill me? Aparajita sees that and goes back to him. She sees Veer violently beating the guy and shouts at him to stop. Veer keeps beating the guy, Aparajita says he will die, stop.Veer throws him in the ditch. Akshay comes back and asks what happened? Veer says a goon was trying to attack so I took care of him. Aparajita looks on.

Disha brings Niya back home. Niya says you can stay at my home till Aparajita is back. Disha says we don’t need to come inside. Niya asks why? she says I planned this day to bring dad closer to you but we bonded so much today so please come inside. Dadi asks from the window about everyone. Disha says we all are fine. Dadi says I will come to your house. Disha says you can’t, we will come inside. Niya brings Disha and Asha inside the house.

Chhavi tells Aparajita that this all happened because of me, I am sorry for not informing you about coming here. Aparajita looks at Veer and recalls his aggression. She says we will talk about this later on, you are okay right? Akshay asks Chhavi if she is okay? He holds her hand and says I was worried abotu you, I am happy that you are okay. Niya calls Mohini and asks about everyone. Mohini says everyone is okay. The media arrives there and asks who took care of the goons today? The manager says Akshay and Aparajita helped the minister’s son. The media and others clap for Akshay-Aparajita calling them a couple. Akshay says she is my first wife. Aparajita says we had to protect our kids, I didn’t do anything big. Akshay says we came here to save our kids. The reporter says you both are made for each other. The media leaves from there. Aparajita says the police will take us home. She tells Akshay that I am thankful that you helped us today. Akshay holds her hand but leaves it. Mohini glares at them. Akshay says you said we don’t need to be enemies even if we have separated. You were right that we both saved the kids today. I wouldn’t have been able to save them alone so thank you Appu. I just want to be close to my daughters again. I want to become Chhavi’s father, Disha’s friend and earn Asha’s love. He says just ask yourself if I can be a good father and if I am then I just need a chance, only you can give me that chance. Aparajita looks on.

The episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Main Hoon Aparajita 25th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Aparajita thanks Akshay for everything appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/26/2022 03:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: