Saturday 26 November 2022

Sanjog 25th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Gauri kill Amrita and gets jailed

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Sanjog 25th November 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Amrita rushes to Rajeev’s room and jumps from the window. She throws water and dozes off the fire from the room. Gauri and Rakshita are angry that she saved him.

The doctor checks Rajeev and says Amrita saved his life just in time otherwise it would have been a big disaster, he leaves. Maasa tells Amrita that I am sorry for asking you to prove yourself as a good wife. If you can give your life for him then who am I to ask you to prove your worth? I am sorry, I have hurt you a lot but no one can be a better wife to him and a better mother to these kids. Amrita says don’t apologize to me. She hugs her. Anjalis says thank you for saving his life. Rakshita says we should let him rest, they all leave. Rakshita says I got scared for you. Rajeev says we can’t continue this affair. Rakshita says what? Rajeev says I have to end it. Rakshita says we loved each other for years and you are ending it like this? You are doing wrong. Rajeev says our affair is wrong, I feel ashamed of myself, I am a weak man and I have been hurting Amrita. She saved my life today so I can’t cheat on her. She deserves happiness from me. I am sorry for doing this but please end this relationship with me, you know Amrita will be hurt if she knows about us. Rakshita goes from there.

Rakshita comes to Gauri and says I want Rajeev back. Gauri says you are useless, I will do something now.

In the morning, all family members are sitting together. Amrita comes there and sees them laughing. Rajeev asks what happened? Amrita says I am happy to see everyone together. Rajeev says your goodness has changed us all. Amrita says I just want my family to be happy, I don’t care even if I die today. Rajeev says don’t say that. Amrita says I have to go and submit Chanda’s adoption papers. Rajeev smiles and says I will wait for you. Amrita greets them and leaves from there. Gauri hides and smirks.

Amrita sits in the car. Gauri sees that and recalls how she had put a bomb in the car. Amrita hears a timer in the car and is shocked to see the bomb planted there. Gauri counts and suddenly the car is blasted. All rush outside and are shocked to see Amrita’s car blasted. They cry know that Amrita has died a car blast. Rajeev recalls how she said she wouldn’t care even if she dies today. They all recall how she always cared about the family. Gauri smirks seeing all that.

After some days Rajeev and the family is sad still. Maasa tells Rajeev that you should eat something. Tara says I won’t go to school if Mama doesn’t come back. Alok arrives there with the police, he tells Rajeev that our investigation shows someone from this house planted the bomb in her car. Maasa says who would do that? The officer finds a bomb kit in one of the room. Rajeev asks from where did you find it? He says it was in Rakshita’s room. Alok says you killed Amrita? How could you do that after trying to snatch her husband? Rakshita says how would I kill Amrita? Rajeev please say something. Rajeev shouts at her to stop it, I was a fool to choose you over her. She wanted to give happiness to others but you snatch them from others. I left you and you took my Amrita from me? Rakshita says I didn’t do anything. Gauri says she wanted to take Amrita’s life and when you left her, she came to me and asked for help. Rakshita says I didn’t do anything. Rajeev asks Alok to punish her and I will cooperate as much as I can. Alok is about to arrest her but Chanda stops them. All look on. Chanda says Rakshita didn’t kill Amrita but Gauri killed her. All are shocked. That day, I saw a man giving this bomb box to Gauri and I didn’t know what it was but now I understand, she killed her. Gauri says she is lying. Alok asks his officer to match Gauri’s finger-prints with the box. They take her prints and match it with the box. Gopal is scared. The officer says her finger-prints are matching with the box. Rajeev shouts why did you kill Amrita? She brought you and your family in this house then why did you kill her? What did you get? Maasa says you are so shameless, we gave you everything but you took our happiness? Tara shouts why did you kill my mother? Chanda says you never loved me like a mother but you took away Amrita who tried to love me like a mother? Gauri is about to attack her but Gopal shouts at her to stay away from my daughter, you were blinded by your greed so you don’t care about your family anymore. You have killed all goodness from you. Gauri says I did everything for my family. Gopal says the family is created with love, not with greed. You never loved me or our kids. Gauri says you can’t look away from me. The inspector arrests Gauri and take her away. Rajeev tells Chanda that you got justice for your mother today, I am proud of you. He hugs her. Gauri glares at them. Maasa says I will raise these kids like my daughters from now on. I will not differentiate between them. Rajeev holds them and says these kids are my priority now. Gauri thinks the game has just started.

The episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Sanjog 25th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Gauri kill Amrita and gets jailed appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/26/2022 04:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: