Thursday 24 March 2022

Fanaa – Ishq Mein Marjawan 23rd March 2022 Written Episode Update: Dadi sees Samir

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Fanaa – Ishq Mein Marjawan 23rd March 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Pakhi asks are you okay? He says there was something important at work. She says order dessert I am coming in a bit. A man holds her hand and says I want to talk to you. Pakhi says how dare you.. I can call police. He says baby don’t get mad. He says come I will tell you. Agastya says avoid him. Don’t talk to people like him. He’s drunk. Sit in the car I will handle him. The guy says girls these days have too much attitude. They don’t know who I am. Agastya hits him with a chair. He throttles him and says I will kill you. Pakhi comes in and sees Agastya madly hitting the guy. He says how dare you touch Pakhi.. Pakhi says stop it Agastya. He will die. Agastya says Pakhi listen.. Pakhi says how did you do this? Agastya says he misbehaved with you. How dare he? She says who are you? That calm guy who stopped me or this? He says listen Pakhi. Pakhi says I don’t want to talk to you. She leaves.

Scene 2
Agastya comes to the corridor. He sees the door open. Samir is inside. Agastya comes. He says how did you come this far? Did you try to run? Dadi says why won’t he try to run? Agastya is shocked to see her. Agastya says dadi please listen. She says I can’t believe you can do this? Agastya says dadi please listen. She says how could you stoop so low? Is this your reality? You did this to the girl you love so much? This is so wrong. He says dadi please listen. I did all this to get Pakhi. I did it all to get my love. He knew everything. He won’t let me marry Pakhi. What else would I do? Please forgive me dadi. He sits in her feet. Agastya says I had no option. I know you love me the most. She says no. I can’t help you in this. Take him out of here in 2 days or I will take him out myself. You have only 2 days. Agastya says I can’t do that. Please try to understand. Dadi says I can’t help you in this. if I didn’t hide your small mistakes this won’t have happened. Agastya says I did all that to get Pakhi. I did it for her. If she found out truth would she marry me? He will never have any problem. I can’t release him. I will take care of him. He says uncle sit on this chair.

Agastya says I am not a bad person. Uncle tell dadi. I get his clothes changed, get him best clothes, get him best food. Tell her dadi. Dadi says are you crazy? Even if we keep a pet we give them love and freedom. If you don’t release him, tie me here as well. I won’t be able to say anything to anyone but I can’t be part of your sins. Even if that wrong person is my grandson. Agastya says I can never see you in pain. Dadi says you have only 2 days. I will tell Pakhi everything other. Release him. Agastya says please get up dadi. I will do what you say. Dadi says to Samir I am very sorry. She shoves Agastya and leaves. Agastya hits wall in anger.

Scene 3
Pakhi comes home. Agastya comes to room. He says so many things went wrong in a day. Agastya says I got angry. I am sorry. Pakhi says I felt like you don’t have a heart. He says what would I do if anyone tried to harm me? Pakhi says I won’t kill anyone? He says would do this to anyone who misbehaves with you. Pakhi says so you would kill people if they touch me?> He says yes I would. Pakhi says I am scared of you. Who is this person? You won’t do this again. He says I did fine. Pakhi says why did you do this? Agastya says because I love you. he leaves. Pakhi sits in shock.

Scene 4
The next morning Shanaya says to Pakhi jeju cares so much for you. He got angry. She says you would get scared if you saw him. She says it’s so romantic. That’s what heroes do. Pakhi says it’s not normal. I have known him for years. It was crazy. Is this okay? Did he hide his anger from me? When I was talking to him he said the same. Shanaya says he did it because he loves you a lot. Papa must have seen his love that’s why he thought about your marriage with him. Pakhi sees Samir’s photo.

Dadi says to Agastya you don’t have a lot of time. He leaves. Agastya drives. He thinks what to do. He thinks about what dadi said. He recalls his fight with Pakhi. He crashes his car on a wall.
Doctor checks Agastya and says I have checked him. He will be fine in a day or two. I had to dress the wound on his back. But he said I can’t take his shirt off. He said he will do it himself. Pakhi comes home. Mona says you forget the world when you go to your mom’s house. Pakhi comes to room. He is applying medicine on his back. Pakhi says let me do it. He says no no i will do it. Pakhi says how long will you hide it from? Dadi told me everything. He says what? Pakhi says your accident in childhood. Don’t hide your scars from me. I am your best friend. He says no Pakhi. pakhi says don’t be shy like girls. Iév to take care of you. Pakhi applies the cream on his wounds. Pakhi says you rest. I will ask dadi what to give you in food. He says what else did dadi tell you? Pakhi says what would she? He says nothing. Pakhi says you should rest. She leaves.

Episode ends

Precap-Everyone wishes Pakhi birthday. Pakhi hugs Agastya. He says your wish is left to be fulfilled. She says you can’t fulfill it. He says look there. Samir comes in. Pakhi is shocked.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Fanaa – Ishq Mein Marjawan 23rd March 2022 Written Episode Update: Dadi sees Samir appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/24/2022 04:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: