Wednesday 15 February 2023

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 15th February 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 15th February 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Abhir saying sorry dad. Abhinav says its not your mistake. Abhi scolds the people. He says I m not Ruhi’s dad, but I love her a lot. Aarohi says let it be. Abhi says no, I will ask them today, I will not ignore it, Ruhi cried because of their questions, you can see the name of our relation, not our happiness and smile, you all can’t even see your own child. He says sorry, its about the child, so it has hurt me, you guys carry on. He asks Ruhi to come. They look for Ruhi. Abhinav says madam was saying anything, I thought she will scold me in English, so I kept quiet, its okay if child doesn’t have a family, I was raised alone, my son will grow with two people, its enough for him, he should get habitual. She asks what are you saying, you go for work, I will go home. She goes. He says sorry I had to do this. Abhi and Aarohi look for Ruhi. Aarohi cries and says Ruhi…. Abhi sees the family tree. She says Abhir doesn’t know its roots, I have snatched all the relations from my son, you had no one with you, but Abhir has his family, I got selfish and snatched everything from him.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 15th February 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/15/2023 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: