Sunday 16 May 2021

Roommates with the CEO (episode-11)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

I wish you many more happy returns of the day Ayesha my dear friend. I wish you all the very best for your bright future. May Allah give you the strength to face all the problems in your life. Always be strong. Stay home and stay safe.

The campaign trip.

Kabir :- riddhima!

They both get apart.

Riddhima :- hi Kabir!

Kabir :- do you just come out from Mr.raisinghania?

Riddhima :- my ankle get twisted so he gave me lift.

Kabir is not convinced by her words.

Kabir :- but, why did he leave you here why not at the office?

Riddhima :- hmmm! Ahhmmm!

Vansh was controlling his laughter.

Riddhima walk few steps and act like she slipped due to pain.

Kabir holds her by waist.

Vansh expression changes……..

This time he was not laughing.

Riddhima :- thank you for the lift Mr. Raisinghania but now my dear dear friend is with me. I think, he can take care of me. (Teasing tone)

Kabir :- yes mr.raisinghania! I will take care of her.

They both left from their.

Vansh :- this stupid!!!!!!

In office.

Riddhima get away from Kabir.

Kabir :- Are you okay now?

Riddhima :- yes! I am!

Kabir :- but your ankle?

Riddhima :- I am ok!

Riddhima get away from Kabir and ran seeing back then she collided with ishani.

Ishani :- hold on riddhima! Why are you in hurry?

Riddhima :- sorry Ms.ishani! But it’s my normal speed.

Ishani :- ok express, come to conference hall. Their is a small announcement.

Conference hall…….

Ishani :- your intern ship will be vomit to an end. So, company decided to go on a trip.

Everyone shouts in excitement.

At  penthouse……….

Riddhima was packing her luggage for trip then strong arms wrapped her around from back.

Riddhima :- vaaaaansh! Please leave me. I want to pack my stuff.

Vansh :- riddhuuuuuu! (Sad tone)

She turns around and faces vansh.

Riddhima :- what happened?

Vansh :- I am gonna miss you.

Riddhima :- it’s just two days.

Vansh :- riddhima! I am gonna miss your touch, your smell, your taste, everything.

Riddhima :- miss you too

By hugging him very tightly.

Vansh :- it’s only for interns for my bad luck.

Riddhima :- ho! Some one is already started missing me. (Teasing)

Vansh :- can’t you stay?

Riddhima :- you know right! I can’t ignore it.

Vansh :- if you want, I can help you.

Riddhima :- vansh! I don’t want any one help. I want to get settled by my own. (Serious)

Vansh :- that’s my girl!

Riddhima inner feeling :- he called me his girl.

Next morning……..

Ishani :- welcome to raisinghania annual campaign trip. Today some special person will be going to join. Let’s welcome! Mr.vansh raisinghania.

Vansh :- hello!

Ishani :- never our CEO joins the trip but this time, he Specially said, he want to join us.

Vansh :- I just want to interact with you all more.

Vansh directly saw into riddhima’s eye. She smiles at him.

Ishani :- let’s start our first game, treasure hunt. First let’s team up.

She gave the bowl to everyone to pick the chit.

First she gave to riddhima.

Riddhima was able to see the names in the chits. She picks the chit and said it’s Mr. Vansh

They both went in search.

Riddhima :- vansh please! Slightly up.

Vansh :- ok!

Riddhima :- ok! Hold me.

She got the another clue but she lost her balance and she was about to fall from his shoulders, he hold her very tightly.

Riddhima :- vansh! Put me down! We want to win in these.

Vansh put her down.

Riddhima and vansh search all the clues very fast and went to camp side.

Riddhima found ishani and angre was talking. No one have arrived her at yet.

Riddhima ran very fastly with excitement.

Vansh :- riddhima careful !

Riddhima fell down unknowingly by hitting a small pebble  to her leg.

A small crowd gathered.

Ishani :- are you okay?

Riddhima :- my leg!

Kabir :- let me take you to the medic.

Vansh :- you guys go and enjoy. I will take her.

Riddhima :- thank you for your concern Mr. Raisinghania but i will go with Kabir.

Kabir lift her into his arms and take her to medic.

Doctor gave some medicines to her and said, her leg had swallon she need to take rest.

She went back to camp and remaining enjoy themselves. Vansh also joins them on riddhima’s words.

Night bonefire………

Vansh saw riddhima was sitting alone. He went to her.

Vansh :- how are you feeling now?

Riddhima :- not bad. If take rest, I will be ok.

Vansh :- you insist me, otherwise I will stay with you and take care of you.

Riddhima :- vansh! We want to keep our relationship as secret for some time. I don’t want some one bad mouth about our…….

Vansh :- our……..

Riddhima :- our……..

Vansh :- what our riddhima? Complete the sentence.

Riddhima get shy and hit his arm playfully.

Kabir :- hey riddhima!

Vansh :- spoiler!!!!! (Under his breath)

Riddhima :- Do you say anything?

Vansh :- nope!

Kabir :- hey riddhima! Why are you sitting here? Come let’s go their.

He hold his right hand

She get up from there.

But some another person also her.

Kabir and riddhima turn back.

Kabir :- mr.vansh?

Vansh :- I think, she doesn’t want come with you.

They both looked towards riddhima.

Riddhima :- I am sleepy. I am going back to my room. You both just enjoy.

Vansh and Kabir look into each others eyes with anger. It’s like a eye war.

Precap :-

Riddhima :- vansh!!!!! Someone is calling. What should we do now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The post Roommates with the CEO (episode-11) appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/16/2021 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: