Sunday 13 December 2020

Is it really love?? (RIANSH) Episode 48: Planning to win back.

Hello everyone!!

 

Replies to comments from previous update:

Hello Nifa, Thank you so much💯

Hello Shivangi, Thank you 💯 Glad to know that you enjoyed the episode 🙈.

Hello Jayashree, Thank you💯. I am a college student 😌 the jealousy is gonna go high now!

Hello SUMISHA, Thank you 💯 and don’t worry no one will get separated ☺

Hello Sakshi Maheshwari, Thanks for your response 💛 Glad to know that you enjoyed the episode 🙈 Hope you enjoy this too 🤞

Hello AA, Glad to know that you enjoyed the episode 🙈. Now it’s all jealousy and I hope you like this track💯. Yes, there is ‘Sabar ka phal’. Just chill🤩

Hello Sanvi Gautam, Thank you so much💯. It means alot! And I hope you like this one as well☺

Hello Riansh Lover, Haha!! Thank you so much💯. Now you need to care for everyone 😉.

Hello 😈😈😈, Haha! Thank you!

Hello Naira U Singh, Yes! Yes! Now you need to feel bad for everyone 🤩

Hello Chhavi, Ya! Now feel more bad for them!

Hello Astha, Thank you so much💯

Hello Ehsaas, Thank you so much💯. I hope you like this too!

Hello Poojitha, Thank you so much💯 and let me know about this episode as well☺. Love to you too💕

Hello KV2711, Now there’s even more 😁

Hello Riaa, Thank you so much💯 I hope you like this

Hello G_SQUAD, Don’t worry, now everyone will feel it and understand it🤩

Hello RiyaVaghani, I wanted to remind y’all of the song and that’s why the line was written😁. And I follow your page!

Hello Diha, Now you would see more of it so get ready☺

Hello NA, Sorry for being late!

 

The episode starts as……..

In VR mansion,

Aryan: Hey!

Kabir: What?

Aryan: That Khalnayak is taking your premika for shopping.

Kabir: What the hell! No, this is a bad idea!

Aryan: I didn’t give the idea.

Kabir: Shut up! I am going to Sejal’s house now!

Aryan: Yes! Leave now!

Kabir leaves from VR mansion and Aryan looks at Vansh.

Aryan: What are you thinking?

Vansh: Doesn’t Riddhima love me?

Aryan: She does! But it’s just some infatuation towards him. Even Ishani is having second thoughts so we’ll clear it soon.

In Sejal’s house at 11:00pm,

Kabir enters the house and finds Riddhima and Abhay on the entrance standing and talking.

Riddhima: Hi Kabir! How come you here?

Kabir (looking at Abhay): Just came to meet Sejal.

Abhay(dramatic): Awww! You miss her so much!

Kabir: Ya! I’ll just meet her.

Riddhima: She’s gone to have bath. You can sit in the living room.

Kabir: Okay!

Kabir goes and sits in the living room while someone punctures his tyre. Riddhima calls Kabir in her room, Kabir goes.

Kabir: What happened?

Riddhima: I need help.

Kabir: What’s it?

Riddhima shows him three shirts, one of sky blue, second of navy blue and third turquoise blue.

Riddhima: Which one should I give Vansh as a gift?

Kabir: All look the same, BLUE!

Riddhima: Nahh! Wait! See this (picking the first one) this is Sky Blue! (Kept the first one and picked the second one) This is Navy Blue! (Kept the second and picked the third) And this is Turquoise blue! (Kept the third one) Now say, which one?

Kabir: Give whichever you like! All look the same from far.

Riddhima: But I am his fiance! Why will I stay far?

Kabir: Exactly! You are his fiance and not I. Since you are standing close to him, you decide which will look good.

Riddhima: You are useless! Accha fine, tell which will look good at Abhay?

Kabir: Why Abhay?

Riddhima: Three shirts Kabir! One for Vansh, Second for Aryan and third for Abhay.

Kabir: Ohh!

Riddhima: What ohh? Say na, which will look good on him?

Kabir(murmurs): Let him stay naked! Why does he need clothes?

Riddhima: Did you say something?

Kabir: I said that first let me meet Sejal then I’ll come and guide.

Riddhima: Okay!

Kabir goes to Sejal’s room but doesn’t find her anywhere. He comes back to Riddhima.

Kabir: Sejal is not there.

Riddhima: Then maybe she left with Abhay.

Kabir: Okay!

Kabir rushes outside to his car but realises that the tyre is punctured. He wonders who could do it and the first name that comes to his mind is ‘Abhay’. He takes a rick and goes back to VR mansion.

In VR mansion,

Vansh and Aryan were sitting and talking in Vansh’s room when Kabir entered.

Vansh: Why did you come so early?

Kabir: My car got punctured.

Aryan: Which thorns were put on the road?

Kabir: Not thorns, but I am sure Abhay did it.

Vansh: This Abhay, he’s getting on my nerves.

Aryan: I agree!

Kabir: Btw Vansh, Riddhima wanted to give you a shirt as a gift. Don’t tell her that I have already informed you. She asked me for help.

Vansh: So did you help her?

Kabir: All three were blue only! What to help? It was so confusing. But she had three shirts, one for you, second for Aryan and third for Abhay.

Aryan: Why the hell Abhay?

Vansh: Exactly!

Kabir: I don’t know!

Vansh was lost in thoughts and Aryan snapped in front of him to get him out of thoughts.

Kabir: Where are you lost?

Vansh: I was thinking about something.

Kabir: What?

Vansh: I have a plan!

Kabir: You better come to point or else you are dead!

Vansh: See, we love our fiances and are jealous of the guy so if our fiances also love us so they will also be jealous..

Aryan(interrupting): From the guy?

Vansh(glares): Shut up!

Aryan: Then?

Kabir: From a girl, right?

Aryan: Ab hum ladki uthane kahan jayenge? (Now where will we go to pick a girl?)

Kabir: Wait! Vansh do you remember Ashnoor?

Vansh: Ha, our college friend (realises) You think she’ll agree to help us.

Kabir: Ofcourse!

Aryan: Who’s Ashnoor?

Kabir: Our college friend!

Aryan: Will her presence make our girls jealous?

Vansh: They will burn in jealousy.

Kabir: Yaa, she’s damn hot!

Vansh and Aryan glare at Kabir.

Kabir: I didn’t mean in a wrong way. I still love Sejal.

Vansh: And with this plan we will win our love back and throw him out!

Aryan: Yes!

Vansh: Okay! But you go and contact Ashnoor and tell her everything. And Aryan come with me, I’ll tell you about her.

Kabir leaves the room and contacts Ashnoor and tells her everything. She agrees to help them. While Vansh tells some basic details about Ashnoor to Aryan.

 

Precap: Riddhima drops wine on Ashnoor’s dress.

The post Is it really love?? (RIANSH) Episode 48: Planning to win back. appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/13/2020 08:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: