Saturday 20 February 2021

#RIANSH – LOVE, EMOTIONS & RELATIONS – Episode 60 – Truth Hurts!!!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Am sorry for the delay!!! Hope now after posting the update am forgiven 😛… I’ll try to post regularly hereon 

Episode starts with….

Riddhima (worried): Vansh! Vansh! Calm down! Please

Vansh: Not today Riddhu! They dare say a word against you! What does she think of herself! She forgot that she’s speaking about you

Vansh: Ritu you forgot that you are speaking about my wife, my life, my love, my Valentine, my everything. I tolerated your madness all these days as I felt you may overcome over this madness but no, you are crossing your limits and today you did a great mistake by talking all that about my Riddhima. You have to face consequences. What do you know about us or our relationship? And who the hell are you to judge us? Am trying to be cool and calm that doesn’t mean I’ll tolerate your madness. When it’s about my Riddhima then I can cross any limit and you’ll see the worse side of me which you’ll never even think of witnessing. And you Akash, what were you talking of? Did you want to propose to her?

Chirag: Yes bhai. In fact, he and Daksh came to Kabir asking his help which he refused to

Riddhima (shock): WHAT!!!! Guys when did this happen?

Sejal: Riddhima the same day Ritu came asking your help in the canteen

Riddhima: Then why the hell did you guys hide it from me?

Vansh (sarcasm): The same why you hid it from me

Riddhima (firm): Vansh!!

Vansh: Fine!!!

Kabir: Riddhima we came to tell you but then we saw how you were trying to divert the stress by going for a trip so, we didn’t mean to upset you both so hid it.

Vansh: And you all were hiding everything from me. Kabir, you know what she is to me yet you didn’t mean to disclose all this to me!

Riddhima: Vansh please forget that now. We cant do anything dragging the matter. Please

Vansh gave in but there were some who weren’t in a mood to take their drama

Daksh: Seems like everyone came pre-planned as to how to tackle the situation

Shreya: Daksh shut up you are risking your career

Daksh: Shut up Shreya! You better stay away from this. It’s a matter of being fooled around and being played all the while. The person who entered the office stating they are our boss’s friend oops its best friend and played with us and today they state that she is in fact his legally wedded wife and want us to accept it. Are we fools to do so? If they were married then why the hell didn’t they ever reveal it? Why didn’t she ever adore herself with nuptial chain and vermillion? Why did she or sir ever reveal that they are married when we have been revealing our love for them? As Ritu asked when did they exactly get married? And how? For almost half a month we lived in this trance that she is single and Vansh sir is single was our gut feeling for years and today you all are saying that its been 3 months since their wedding. How do we believe this lie? If she was married for months why didn’t she ever adore the proof of marriage until today when we were planning to propose? She could have adored it either before this day or maybe after today, why only today? Isn’t it a diversion from our tracks? So, am not going to fall into this trap, am going to propose to Riddhima today and she’ll accept because she loves me and she’s doing this under pressure by Vansh & Kabir sir maybe……

Akash: Daksh is totally true. Why should we back out when it’s just an act and I don’t know if she loves me or not but totally I believe she likes one among us and Riddhima is either Daksh’s or mine. Ya, there can be chances that she’s not married 3 months back instead may be she married a few days back isliye she adored the nuptial chain and vermillion to show that she’s the newly wedded bride. But whatever, am not going to back out. I’ll propose to her and gift her maybe then Riddhima will start loving me.

Kabir (shout): SHUT UP!!!

Riddhima: Kabir!!!

Kabir (anger): Riddhima not now please!

Ishani: Riddhima he’s right. We heard a lot against you as if you are at fault and now no more! They need to know the truth and we’ll give them a reality check now!!!

Riddhima: What you guys planning to do now?

Vansh: They are standing for you which you aren’t doing being innocent and pure soul (sarcasm)

Riddhima: Vansh!!!

Vansh: Riddhima, please. Yaar I have heard a lot against you and I respected your word so didn’t utter a word till now that doesn’t mean I can bear more. It hurts Riddhu. I can’t bear your insult. The first day you came and Shreya disrespected you for which I vent my anger and now these people are crossing all the boundaries and are bad-mouthing you and I cant take it more. You have been treasured by us for years and today some random creatures blame you for something which you didn’t even do. Riddhu you know what you are to me and yet you want me to just go with the flow?

Siya: Bhabhi it’s us who are talking just imagine if Mom, Chachi or Dadi heard this then this office would have been shut by now. So, please bhabhi let us do what we want to.

Ishani (fierce): Firstly, dare you to take her name with your filthy mouths. Refer her as Ma’am. And coming to give you explanation then we don’t find it necessary to give because it’s our family-related and though till today we considered the staff as a family after seeing all the mess you guys created without even considering the occasion and celebrations so I don’t think you can be referred as family.

Sejal: Exactly Ishani. Till today none spoke to Riddhima the way these insulted her.

Riddhima: Guys, please am unable to take this!!! (hurt)

Vansh: Riddhima you please sit you are weak. Aryan can you please get a chair!

Vansh held Riddhima while Aryan got a chair for her and she sat on it holding Vansh as he was caressing her and  Kabir turned towards the staff and spoke

Kabir: I don’t understand why the hell you are adamant not to believe what we are saying

Ishani: Kabir I don’t understand why we are trying to convince them!!

Sejal: So that they never dare raise their voice against Riddhima

Siya: Actually Di, I think we need to show the video we planned for bhai & Bhabhi’s surprise but seems like it’s surprise less and proofs for the staff now!!! Disgusting!!!

Kabir: Don’t worry Siya! The one’s who raised their voice against her will never be seen here once again and I’ll make sure of that

Riddhima (shock): Kabir!!!!

Kabir: Riddhima, please!!! So, where were we…. Sejal can you arrange the setup!!

Sejal: Yes bhai. Chirag can you help me!

Chirag nodded and they were arranging the projector while the trio mad lovers were giving arrogant looks. The video started playing and the pics of Riddhima & Vansh were being displayed from the moment their friendship started, their best friends phase, their marriage rituals, marriage video where they took vows, after marriage life, their love confessions & finally the trip pics too with “Dil to Paagal Hai” song playing in the background!!!

Riddhima & Vansh for a second forgot the surroundings and along with each other, they were reminiscing those memories. Riddhima had happy tears seeing her past memories which were caged in her heart. Vansh hugged her

Vansh: Happy 3rd Mensiversary Sweetheart!!!

Kisses her forehead when she kisses his cheek and expresses her happiness

Riddhima: You know Vansh I totally got engrossed in those images and then I felt it began just yesterday when we met when we became friends which led us to be the best friends, and then our marriage which then was just a relation and nothing else; but then love and now….and now we love each other and this marriage is more than a relation now. Thank you Vansh! Thank you for everything you have done for me…. I love you (emotional)

Ishani: Indeed, Sejal we didn’t expect that you were working on those images and videos to such a beautiful extent.

Sejal: Ishani its Chirag who was totally into this last night with all the images
Riddhima: One second, how did you get these Valentine week pics? (raising eyebrows)

Vansh (realizing): Exactly!!! The whole week we spent together and neither of us took any pics and even the night beach walk pic. How did you all get those?

Kabir sticks his tongue out and was trying to run but Riddhima found his behavior weird and also everyone was glaring at him so she got answers to her questions. Riddhima got up from her place and walking towards Kabir, she twists his ears

Riddhima: You were doing all this behind us?

Vansh: Kabir!!!!

Kabir: Arrey Riddhima leave it hurting

Riddhima left and gave him a look

Kabir: Ha baba it was me who was stalking you both. I knew bhai loved you for years but that night when you revealed that you want to give this marriage a chance as you love him, I was overwhelmed. Though I didn’t listen to what you both were discussing, I saw you both sneaking out of the house that night so followed you to find you giving him flowers and couldn’t stop myself from capturing the moment (wink). Thought I’d share with you both but then I was afraid for my life. And in the same way whenever you both were having a moment on terrace or bhai’s cabin or anywhere you both went in fact I followed you last night after we all retired to our rooms I saw you both going out from your room so thought why not follow and saw you both walking to the beach and so captured those moments too (feeling awkward)

Riddhima & Vansh (shock): WHAT!!!!!

Riddhima: It means you idiot were invading our privacy!!!

Kabir: Technically I guess yes

Vansh: Kabir what the hell!!!

Something strikes Vansh & Riddhima and they both give a shocking look and then turning towards Kabir

Riddhima (shock): Kabir till when were you behind us last night on the beach?

Kabir: I don’t remember, I didn’t notice the time

Vansh (irritated & awkward): Arrey Kabir you might have some idea right if you have heard or saw something last before leaving the place!!

Kabir (sticking tongue out): Vaise Riddhima need not be embarrassed because I don’t think I have heard or seen anything which I shouldn’t

Riddhima & Vansh: Shut up Kabir!!!

Others were giggling while Riddhima was a bit embarrassed and slid behind Vansh while he was glaring at the ones who were giggling.

Vansh: Done? (stern)

Kabir: Acha bhai on a serious note I didn’t stay long, I just took few pics of you both and left from there.

Riddhima & Vansh sighed and Riddhima who was behind Vansh sighed her head on his back.

Sejal: Vaise why are you so embarrassed Riddhima?

Riddhima’s eyes widened and she clenched his shirt from behind and Vansh understood her embarrassment and smiling, he gave a stern glare to Sejal

They were so engrossed in the family banter that they forgot that they are in the office and the staff are all glaring at them. In them, almost the whole staff were adoring Riddhima and Vansh’s bond and their funny family banter. They were smiling at their bonding while 2 pair of eyes were having jealousy, hatred, betrayed expressions and they were Daksh & Akash as they were feeling betrayed that the one on whom they had lust on didn’t reveal that she is married and now her bond with her husband and family pissed them. Riddhima and Vansh were trying to act normal avoiding embarrassment when breaking their thoughts, they heard a thud sound and turned to see what it was and to their shock it was Ritu, she collapsed to see that Vansh was married months back. Riddhima saw the condition of Ritu, her eyes had pain, heartbreak, hurt, guilty. She wasn’t in a condition to speak or do anything. Riddhima felt pity for her condition and rushed towards her and held her and took her into her arms and was consoling her

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like it.

If there are any suggestions or improvement needed, please do suggest.

The post #RIANSH – LOVE, EMOTIONS & RELATIONS – Episode 60 – Truth Hurts!!! appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/20/2021 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: