Sunday 13 December 2020

HO GAYA PYAR TUMSE…let’s feel it….(shot 9)

It’s morning. Rajvansh house is shown. Abir is gets ready and comes downstairs.

Kunal :come let’s go bhai…

Abir and Kunal is leaving.

Dadu: stop…

Abir and Kunal turns and tries to smile as if children doing some mistake and getting caught.

Dadu : when did you come back home at  night?

Parul  (from behind ): very late bapuji!

Kunal : I have informed you maa!

Abir: Ha!

Parul and dadu look each other.

Parul: where are you going now?

Abir:jogging

Kunal: yoga karne

They look each other as if they caught.

Abir:yoga karne

Kunal : jogging.

Both of them simultaneously said that making parul and dadu more doubtful.just then Atul comes out ready.

Parul : where are you going son?

Atul :hospital maasi

Abir and kunal signs him no no!? Seeing them Atul realised his folly.

Parul : hospital?

Atul smiles loudly and thinking of some lies.

Atul : exactly why should I go to hospital I am fine,right?

Parul :then?

Atul : My friend asked me to take come for group study

Parul : something is wrong.

Three of them gets tensed.

Parul: my son kunal is attending class. Atul is studying. What is happening…

Dadu : even I want to know!

Kunal (whispers to abir): handle karo bhai

Abir: it’s all usual. Kunal and me going for exercise. Atul for study. All is well.(smiles) we have to go time is important come.

Three of them reach the doorstep.

Dadu : stop! Where is mehul nadir kaushal?

Kunal: business tour gaya hai! I have already told maa.

Dadu : no one informed me!?

Abir : come on bro, it’s too much. You are the coolest dadu. Will I lie to my bro?

Dadu nods no.

Dadu: that’s it my boy. I was missing this. Go now and smiles

Parul:sons?

Abir :ab kya?

Parul: when will they return?  I can’t get them in call.

Atul: even we don’t know.

Abir : they will call you when they finish their work! Okay?

Parul nods yes. Parul : take care sons.

They have left already.

Mishti is sleeping.

Sister: good morning doctor! Mishti opens her eyes and smiles nadir greets her back.

Sister : it’s the first time I am seeing you resting like this in duty time and laughs.

Mishti : whom should I treat here? Laughs.

Sister: I will give you a solution.

Mishti : kya hai?

Sister : I heard that tarun sir is returning tell him. He will definitely help you.

Mishti : are you mad? U also know I will not.

Sister: it’s the only solution. Otherwise stay here. I am leaving as my duty time is over.

Sister leaves.mishti thinks.

Abir and other two are in car.

Abir: can’t you guys even tell a lie?

Kunal : I have lied.

Atul: me too.

Abir : what if we got caught? Idiots!I have said you guys not to come. Both are so adamant to come.

Kunal : I will not listen to you.

Abir: then who will you listen to. Kunal and Atul looks each other.

Atul : are you a nurse?

Kunal nods no funnily. Both of them teases him with the incident at hospital.

Abir: if you guys continue,I will kick you out of the car.

Kunal and Atul stops smiles. They make abir smile.

Hope you like it guys… thank you for the support shown my friends

The post HO GAYA PYAR TUMSE…let’s feel it….(shot 9) appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/13/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: