Saturday 20 February 2021

Apna Time Bhi Aayega 20th February 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Apna Time Bhi Aayega 20th February 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Rajmata says I want a straight answer of what I am asking. Is Kumud Veer’s mom? He’s shocked. Rajmata says I want a clear answer. He says I told you.. I have no relation with Veer’s mom. She says this isn’t the answer. He says when nothing is left, why question. This is a misunderstanding. She shows him the photos and says what is this then? Would you still keep me in dark? It’s my right to question. Answer me. Is Kumud Veer’s mom? Sanjay says yes. Rajmata slaps Sanjay.

Champa says these rich people don’t even care about our pain. No one even said why am I working in this condition. Rani looks for her shoes. She says Champa why are you working? You should rest. She says Rani sa said to work with one hand. Rani says but take care. You can ask other people. Did you see my heels? I took them off while dancing. Champa says I am not so lucky. But you are bahu rani now. You might have found it if you were not a DIL. You would be cleaning the house and find it. Rani says what’s the shame in cleaning your own house? I can clean all this. Champa says what did you do in Baliya that Rani sa accepted you?

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Apna Time Bhi Aayega 20th February 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/20/2021 07:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: