Saturday 22 February 2020

Divya Drishti 22nd February 2020 Written Episode Update:

e*9
Divya Drishti 22nd February 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
The kids are in a circle. Guru ji comes there and says don’t cry. He takes off his mask. He says I am your great grandfather. I love you a lot. He laughs in evil tone. He says I love my kaal vijay ratan more. And you will take me to it. Let me tell you story of an evil. I had all the ratans but they were cursed. I needed a pure soul to break that curse. That was my apprentice Vidya. She could break the curse. Pisachini took two ratan from me and I had kaal vijay only. Your mother had to give birth that night. I got to know that Mahima and Pisachini are together. I threw the ratan towards Divya. I thought the ratan would touch her and become pure. But Pischini and Mahima came there. Her green ruin everything. She tried to catch it. It burned her eye and went to Vidya’s belly. Your mother and aunt Divya and Drishti got all the powers. I did everything. I tried to kill them. I killed Kaal and became power of the evil. No one knows I have taken the place of Kaal devta. The kaal Pisachini had been talking to me all the time was me. You two don’t have kaal Vijay ratan yet. But I will blackmail your mother to give it to me. The kids cry. Guru ji says don’t cry. I am your nanu. No one can hurt or protect you. I will get the ratans and send you to the hell.

Shekhar asks Rakshit is everything okay? He says yes I have hid both the kids at a safe place. Don’t worry. Shekhar says Divya are you okay? She says yes I am fine. But you like to see me hurt. Shekhar says what are you saying. Divya says I was only pulling your leg.

Pisachini says do something Mahima. Kaal (Guru ji) comes to them and says the kids are born. You two couldn’t do anything. Kill those girls. Pisachini says we know they are alive. He says go and kill them. Mahima says my powers aren’t working either. Divya and Shekhar are there. Divya says why did you shut me up? They know already that we are alive. Pisachini mixes something and says with my magic Lal chakoor’s powers would come back. She says drink it. Mahima drinks that liquid. They hear the tune. Mahima says I got the powers. I was Drishti’s kids now.

Scene 2
Drishti is asleep. Rakshit says don’t get up. You are weak. Drishti says please take me to my kids. I want to see them. Rakshit says they are safe. Drishti says I was to pick them and feel like a mother. Please take me to them. Rakshit says okay I will take you there.

Divya heals Shekhar’s wound. She says how did you get it? Shekhar says Lal chakoor’s gave me this wound. Shekhar says I am really worried. We have to protect the kids. Something doesn’t feel right.
Rakshit and Drishti are in the corridor. Drishti says I heard the kids. Rakshit says they are safe. MAhima comes downstairs with the kids. Drishti screams my kids. Rakshit says calm down. She shouldn’t see you. Drishti says my kids. She cries and sobs. Mahima takes the kids to her room. Drishti screams my kids. Shekhar says how did this happen? Gury ji said the kids are safe there. Drishti cries and says my kids. Divya and Shekhar promise Drishti they will bring the kids back.

Precap-Guru ji comes there and says I am your great-granddad who loves you. He takes the kids. He says no one can save you. I will get all the three ratans. Mahima and Rakshit fight.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Divya Drishti 22nd February 2020 Written Episode Update: appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/22/2020 08:16:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: