Thursday 14 January 2021

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #36 A new beginning !

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Riddhima : Ok , on only two conditions, number 1 , you won’t tell anyone in our house.. 

Vansh : Ohk 

Riddhima : Number 2 – You will accept my all things..

Vansh : Done..

Riddhima : Bring water for me..

Vansh : Me  Vansh Rai Singhania

Riddhima looked at him with a glare.

Vansh : Let me complete..Me Vansh Rai Singhania will bring water for you..

Riddhima : Then go..

Vansh goes and brings water for her. She drinks it.

Vansh : Listen, if I do this all , then will you marry me ? 

Riddhima : Ha, that toh I will do if you won’t accept my things but then, I won’t talk to you..

Vansh : I am doing the things naa..Also, we have to prepare for marriage..

Riddhima : We will marry here only, secretly..I have a plan.. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Vansh : Nice plan

Riddhima : Thanks 

Vansh : So ?

Riddhima : So what ? You arrange someone for the wedding..

Vansh : OH yaa..

He calls someone ,talks and cuts.

Vansh : Done booked for today in one hour..

Riddhima : good, let’s get ready..

Vansh nods. They both get ready . 

Riddhima – 

Vansh – 

They both go to the resort. 

Vansh : I will protect her from each and every problem she faces and take it on me. 

Riddhima : I will ensure that he always remains happy. 

Like this, they exchange the vows. They both exchange their rings. 

Father : Congratulations ! You are married…

Vansh and Riddhima smile and look at each other..Then, according to Christian wedding, they both kiss each other. They both and their friends celebrate their wedding . 

At night, 

Vansh : Riddhima, are you still angry ?

Riddhima : No..

Vansh : By the way, the kiss was the same as of that time..

Riddhima hits him softly and says,” Shut up !”

Vansh : Aww..Sweetie..You don’t want to remember our moments..

Riddhima : No because I want to have a new beginning..

Vansh : New beginning new moments , right ? 

Riddhima blushes..

Vansh : You murdered someone Riddhima..

Riddhima : When ? 

Vansh : Everytime, you blush , I get murdered..

Riddhima blushes .

Vansh : Again ? 

Riddhima : Vansh don’t make me shy, I am not interested in you and that kiss was just a formality ,only a formality..because I have married you only for kids..

Vansh : Really ? 

Riddhima turns her gaze and says,” Yes, now sleep..” 

Vansh : Turn here and say..

Riddhima turns to him and says,”Y..noo..”

Vansh smirks and says,” See sweetheart, you were lying and this is the truth, you still love me..”

Riddhima : Let me sleep..

Vansh : Arrey , at least..

Riddhima tries to push him but he accidentally falls on her. They both share eye lock . Vansh caresses her face and twirls her hair.. Then , she pushes him, blushes and turns her face to sleep.

Vansh : Killed 3 times in a day..!! But I would love to kill like this even for 100 times..

Riddhima hits him softly..

That’s all for today..You know what ? I have written 11 ffs on immj2/riansh/rrahel …Do read my other ffs on Wattpad and for Bigg boss lovers.. On Wattpad go and search, Immj2 cast in Bigg Boss 15..I felt yesterday’s episode was okok..And today there will be a kite flying competition between Mrs. Fake Vansh Rai Singhania and Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania..Wait, I didn’t get one thing, on a newspaper it came Arbpati Vansh Rai Singhania krenge Physiotherapist Riddhima se shaadi , so media should knew it..Think once..HAPPY MAKAR SANKRANTI..

1 episode to go ! 

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #36 A new beginning ! appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/14/2021 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: