Thursday 16 February 2023

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 16th February 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 16th February 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Aarohi taking care of Ruhi. She asks her to take medicines. Ruhi cries. Aarohi asks why are you doing this. Manjiri says don’t know for how long will Abhi think about this, so many lives will get ruined if a right decision is not taken. Mahima asks what decision. Manjiri says wind will change the direction, pray that the storm goes away. Ruhi says I will take medicines when I get dad. Aarohi says don’t get stubborn. Ruhi says Papa… Aarohi cries and scolds her. Abhi comes and looks on.

Abhi asks Ruhi will you make your poppy your dad. Ruhi says you are fooling me to make me have medicine. Abhi says no, will you make me your Papa. He shows a bracelet. Aarohi is shocked. Ruhi smiles and wears the bracelet. She says yes, my poppy is the best, he has become my papa, I love you. Dadi hears Akshu’s voice message. Akshu says I m coming to Udaipur with Abhir and Abhinav. They all get glad. Muskaan says it’s the best news. She sees Kairav. Muskaan also does poetry with them. They laugh. Manish thinks Akshu gave a good news but she isn’t happy. Dadi says little Abhir will come, we will celebrate it and welcome them well. She dances. Ruhi says I will thank God. She goes. Aarohi asks Abhi to explain. He says we will sit and talk.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 16th February 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/16/2023 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: