Tuesday 18 May 2021

Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein 18th May 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein 18th May 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Ninad yells these are Sai’s special guests from whom this drama is created. The lady tells that today Diwali will be celebrated in our house. Other lady says blast. Pakhi looks at Virat. Virat goes to Sai and asks Pulkit to come inside. Pulkit nods. Virat tells that Pulkit and Tai are Sai’s special guest and she called him for the rasam. She says they were married since a few days. Sai asks Bhavani and Ninad to welcome them. Virat asks Pulkit to come inside and says you are most welcome. Kaku tells that she will not let her damad enter without the aarti. She asks Sai to bring the aarti. Sai says I will bring it. Devyani gets happy and stands with Pulkit. Virat says I will welcome both Tai and Pulkit. Devyani asks really? Virat says my one misunderstanding had blinded my mind and eyes and I couldn’t see your happiness, though I attended your wedding. He shows the aarti plate decorated by Sai and tells that she has done so much for you, but I couldn’t help her. He says he couldn’t even pull Pulkit’s ear and couldn’t asked him to take care of my Tai. He says when my Tai has come home, I will do all the rasams. Devyani says ok.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: MA

The post Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein 18th May 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/18/2021 07:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: