Wednesday 10 June 2020

The Days Of Love And Friendship AdiYa RiKara AnuPre SS Part5

The days of love and friendship Part 5

Omkara was alone in his staff room.All other teachers were busy with their classes.He was doing a simple pencil sketch.
“Can you make a painting for me also?”
Hearing that voice Omkara looked at that person.She is none other than Ishana.
Omkara:Why do you need my painting?
Ishana:As you know I am an English teacher.I am teaching Macbeth for high school students.The students want to see Macbeth and Lady Macbeth.Can you please make their painting?”
Omkara:But their paintings are available online.You just have to take the print out.
Ishana:”But those print outs are not beautiful like your paintings Omkaraji…that’s why.Please don’t say no”.

Omkara:Ok.I will do that.
Noor came back after her class and saw both of them together.
Ishana said:Thank you Omkarajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Noor was fuming with irritation.
Noor:The way she calls ‘Omkarajiiiii’..it’s so sugary and irritating.Instead of teaching in a school she should have been in a college to teach them Romanticism.Despite of being a teacher shamelessly she is trying to get closer to Omkaraji.How dare she?I feel like throwing my pen on her.

Ishana turned back and saw Noor with the pen.
Ishana:Why are you holding this pen as if you are going to throw it at somebody?
Noor smiled artificially:Why should I do throw my pen?Who is here to throw my pen at?My enemy is not here to throw my pen at Ishanaji .
Ishana giggled:What is this Noorji?I just joked and you took it seriously.You are so funny.I guess you are cracking jokes in your class also and your students are laughing all the time.
Again Noor gave her a fake smile.
Noor thought:Why should my students laugh at me?Your students may be laughing as you are a joker.
Ishana:But Noorji..I have a doubt.You teach Maths.So if you make your students laugh how will they concentrate on their class?
Noor was trying hard to control her anger while Omkara was laughing.
Om:Your humour sense is too good Ishanaji.
Ishana felt goosebumps all over body hearing his compliment for her.She sat on the opposite side facing him.
Ishana blushed:Really Omkaraji?Do you like my humour sense?
Om:Yes.I like listening to your jokes.You are a true entertainer.
Ishana:O..thank you Omkaraji.

Noor could not bear it.
She thought:How can Omkaraji laugh at her stupid jokes?I don’t feel like laughing.Instead I will feel like making her write all Maths formulas 100 times.I wish I could do that.She will go mad for sure and after that she will not dare to joke and make Omkaraj laugh.
The other teachers also came.Another teacher was also burning in jealousy seeing Omkara and Ishana laughing and talking.

Who is that teacher?

Ishana:Ok bye Omkaraji.I have class now.
Om:Ok.
When Ishana left Noor was relieved.
Noor sat near Omkara:How are you enjoying Ishanaji’s jokes?I find them so boring.
Omkara giggled.
Noor:Why are you laughing?
Om:I find you also funny.You are also a good entertainer Noorji.
Unknowingly Noor got calmed and smiled:Really?
Om:Yes.
Noor blushed.Om smiled.
Omkara thought with a smile:I enjoyed your jealousy Noorji.I don’t know what is in your mind.But this Omkara is for you.

Oberoi Mansion…

Omkara was looking at the moon in the sky.He saw Noor’s face in it.
He smiled singing….:

Gum sum chaandni ho naazni ho
Ya koi hoor ho
Dil nashin ho, dil kashin ho
Ya janat ka noor ho
Masha allah, masha allah, masha allah

He was surprised to see Noor near him.She was smiling at him.

Gum sum chaandni ho naazni ho
Ya koi hoor ho
Dil nashin ho, dil kashin ho
Ya janat ka noor ho
Masha allah (allah), masha allah(allah), masha allah (allah)…

He looked at her lovingly looking at her eyes.

Omkara:Tum sabah ho, ya ghata ho
Khekasha ho saiba ho

Omkara-Noor looked at the shining moon with a sweet smile.

Subha ki pehli kiran ke jaise
Beba ke alhade pawan ke jaise


Khusboyein tum lootathi ho
Masti mein chur chur

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders singing…
Masha allah, masha allah, masha allah

Suddenly she vanished and he blushing realizing that it was his dream.

Omkara was praying in a Dargah.He turned right and bumped into a girl.
He could’nt believe his eyes.She was stunned to see him.It was Noor.
Noor:Omkaraji…you are here?

Omkara:Ya.Religion is not a barrier when it comes to prayers.
She smiled.
She was praying.Omkara was lost in her.

Hoohoooohoo
Tum hayaa ho, tum ridha ho
Tum wafa ho, tum nasha ho
Kamoosh nazare, sadoou jaise
Tumhare baathein duwaoou jaise
Har nafas mein tum samaye ho
Phir bhi ho itni door
Masha allah, masha allah, masha allah

Omkara -Noor were in a garden.She was chatting and he was lost in her.

Gum sum chaandni ho naazni ho
Ya koi hoor ho
Dil nashin ho, dil kashin ho
Ya janat ka noor ho

He threw flower petals at her.

Masha allah (allah), masha allah(ohhoohh), masha allah (allah)…

Suddenly he realized that he was dreaming and blushed.

Omkara was painting.Noor who was near him was admiring it silently.
Suddenly Tej barged in.Om-Noor were shocked.Tej stared at Noor.
Tej:So you are the one who is misguiding my son.
Noor was shocked.
Om:Dad!

Tej:You keep quiet.
Tej stared at Noor:Do you know he is?He is not an ordinary school teacher.He is the Oberoi heir.
But instead of looking after the Oberoi empire he is sitting here and wasting time and you are encouraging him to destroy himself.
Noor’s eyes got filled up with tears:No Uncle..you are mistaken…I have no such intention.I can’t even think like that.
Tej:But you are ruining my son.
Noor was shattered.
Om:Enough dad.Don’t speak a word against Noorji.When you tried only to break my dreams it’s Noorji who helped me to fulfill my dreams.And you are accusing her of something which she can’t even think of.Shame of you dad.
Tej:Om!
Om:I come here for peace of mind.Please don’t come here and ruin it dad.I request you to leave.
Tej could’nt bear it anymore.
Tej:You insulted me Om.
Om:You insulted Noorji dad.
Noor:Omkaraji..he is your father.Please stop this.
Om:No Noorji.I could have kept quiet if he was insulting me as since childhood I have been facing it.But it’s about you.I can’t bear anyone insulting you.
Noor looked at him emotionally.They shared an emotional eye lock.

Aankhein Teri,Aankhein Teri Kitni Haseen
Ki Inkaa Aashiq, Mein Ban Gayaa Hoon
Mujhko Basaa Le, Iname Tu
[ishq Hai

Tej left angrily.

Noor:Omkaraji…if I have been the reason of your destruction in any way please forgive me.
Omkaraji kept his finger on her lips.
Om:Don’t even think like that because of what my dad said.Apart from my mom and friends,it’s only you who understands my emotions and does something for my well being.

Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere]
[ishq Hai
Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere]

He removed his finger from her lips.
Om:Anyways now I am even more adamant about achieving something in this field.

I will prove to my dad for you and make my dad understand that you were right.
He looked at Noor:Noorji..you will always support me.Right?
Noor:Is there any need to ask me that?I will always support you.
He smiled.

Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere
Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere
Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere
Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere(Anwar).

Anurag was always busy with his work.He comes home late.Even when he was at home he was busy with his work in the laptop which made Prerna upset.

Aditya-Zoya were having icecream on the road side.
Zoya:In the open area having ice cream like this is fun.Right Aditya?

Adi:Yes.When the evening cool breeze touches us it’s even more fun to have ice cream.
She smiled.
Zoya was having icecream like crazy.
Adi:Be slow.We are not in a hurry and no one is going to snatch your icecream from you.

Zoya:I don’t trust you Aditya.You might snatch it from me.

Adi:What?So mean…

She giggled.He too giggled:Crazy girl!
Zoya:No..crazy for icecream.
He smiled.
She was licking the icecream.Aditya admired her cute gestures.

Bepannah si mohabbat ki hai
Dil ne bhi yahi chanat ki hai

Tere bina mera laage na jiyaa
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa

Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai

Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai

· (Bepannah)

Zoya was talking to Yash on the phone.
Zoya:You know Yash…the last day Aditya and I went out and had a lot of fun having ice cream.

Yash:What is this Zoya?I rang you up taking time from my busy schedule.But you are only talking about Aditya.

Zoya:Aditya is a sweet heart.How can I not talk about him?
Yash became dull hearing the word ‘sweet heart’.
Yash:Then go enjoy with your sweet heart.
Zoya:I am already enjoying a lot with Aditya.
Yash became upset.
Zoya:Aditya is the cutest.
Yash:So I am not cute?
Zoya:You are my love Yash.You are a perfect combination of everything.

Yash smiled.
.

2 months passed….

Anurag came back home late.
Anurag thought:Oh..because of my commitments I am not able to give time to Prerna.She may be hurt.I really feel sorry for her.I need to find time for her.
Suddenly he heard a voice from behind:So finally you came back.
Anurag turned back.It was Prerna.
Prerna:I thought that you will sleep in the office itself.
Anurag:Prerna!
Prerna:Actually it’s better to sleep in your office itself.Because even if you come here I don’t feel that you are here.You are in a different world.
Anurag:I was busy with my work.
Prerna:Even I have work Anurag.I am a dietitian in a prestigious hospital.But I don’t live to work nor I bring my work here.Becuse unlike you I value my family life too.

Anurag:I am sorry Prerna.
Prerna:Sorry?With one sorry can you cover up your mistakes?
Anurag:Mistake?What mistake?
Prerna:Oh so you think that you are Mr.Perfect.Great!I admit that you don’t love me and you did not marry me out of love.But don’t forget that you married me and as a wife I need a wife’s rights.I am not talking about my right on your wealth,but my right on your love.As your wife do I not deserve it Anurag?
Anurag looked at her painfully with guilt in his eyes.
Prerna:You promised me that you will work on our marriage and try to be a good husband.But you did not even take 1 % effort to work out our relationship.I am fed up Anurag..I am fed up.
Anurag walked out angrily out of frustration.
Anurag’s eyes became wet.
Mohini and Moloy went near him.
Mohini:Onu!
Anurag hugged Mohini:Maa!
Mohini caressed him emotionally:I know everything Onu.
She wiped his tears.
Mohini:Since I am a woman I can understand Prerna’s pain.So I can’t blame her.
Anurag:I know Maa.Prerna is actually right.
Mohini:Onu…You lost your love once.But it’s not that since you lost your love once life will be ugly forever.Life can be beautiful again if you wish.Again love can bring beauty back to your life.

Moloy:Your lost your past.But your future is still there with you.If you love your future,your future will be beautiful.And your future is Prerna.You should realize it.If you make her happy you will also be happy.But if you make her upset your life can never be filled with happiness as you will be always guilty.

Anurag looked at his parents emotionally.

The post The Days Of Love And Friendship AdiYa RiKara AnuPre SS Part5 appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/10/2020 12:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: