Wednesday 29 June 2022

Spy Bahu 28th June 2022 Written Episode Update: Yohan to express his feelings to Sejal

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Spy Bahu 28th June 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Sejal thinking she had one chance to collect the DNA sample, but she couldn’t do it. She cries. Minal comes there and asks her to get up. Sejal cries hugging her and says if I get a chance to collect proofs against my brother, who is terrorist and if I lose that chance seeing him in pain, then if I am diverting from my path. Minal says this is humanity, even today he is your same brother, he is not a terrorist since childhood. He says a person becomes bad due to the circumstances. She says we found us, and you became Sejal from Mahira. She says don’t know your brother is found by whom and who did his upbringing? Sejal says upbringing is important. She recalls Aarun asking Shera that he couldn’t identify his son. Yohan tells Bomba that they shall end the work before his sister comes. Bomba says we will blow air in the balloon with our mouth. Yohan says her birthday is proving costly. Bomba says ok, we will do some cheating. Yohan says no cheating, we will do it ourselves.

Sejal comes to Shera’s house and asks if he is fine, as he didn’t come. Shera says I am fine, I am having off today. Drishti comes to Yohan. Bomba says they shall make birthday cake to Didi. Shera asks why she is asking him so many questions about abhi. Sejal says jiju is going to stay with us, so I thought to ask about his likes and dislikes. Shera says I have adopted Abhi when he was 15 years old. He says Nanda family know about this. He says he had lost his family, and someone had given him for adoption. He says I was living my life alone and adopted him. He says that was the good decision of my life. Sejal coughs. Shera asks are you fine? He says I will bring water. Sejal gets up and checks for the proofs. Shera sees her in Abhishek’s room. She says I thought to come to the bathroom. She asks where is Abhi’s stuff? Shera says he has given everything to charity, as he has shifted to Nanda house. Sejal thinks she can’t get any DNA sample now.

Yohan thinks he has learnt to write contract, application, etc but never learnt to express his feelings on the paper. He sits and begins writing, expressing his feelings. He then thinks why am I writing this, who cares about my feelings, as you are going to leave me after six months. He tears the paper and throws it in the dustbin. Minal comes there calling Bomba and finds a piece of the letter. She reads a bit and picks all the pieces from the dustbin. She smiles.

Sejal comes back home and sees Abhi. She asks how is your hand? Abhi says fine. Sejal asks where did you keep the bandaid cloth. He says you are asking as if it is very important to you. Sejal says Bomba gets scared seeing the blood and that’s why I was asking to throw it. He says he has burnt it, being a responsible person. Sejal says you did right. Minal calls Sejal. Sejal goes. Abhi doubts Sejal and thinks your game is over after 12. Sejal thanks Minal for the decoration and says I missed you both. Minal says Yohan has done all these arrangements. She asks him not to lose precious thing and asks her to come with her.

Saras comes to Yohan and says Sejal came, Minal took her to help her get ready. He helps Yohan to select the clothes. Yohan thanks him. Saras says Sejal and your relation saw many weather, the storming situation when you both got married, Mumbai attack and now your love for her. Yohan says she is my wife and that’s why I shall celebrate. Saras says your new love for Sejal is glowing on your face and asks why are you hiding? Minal asks Sejal not to hide. She asks didn’t you see Yohan’s love for you. Saras asks Yohan if he is thinking that he will get rejection. He asks if he is also feeling the same. Minal asks Sejal not to be scared and love makes the person courageous. Sejal says you was not happy with my marriage before. Minal says yes, but the way Yohan is doing all this for you, and says this marriage is not helplessness anymore. Sejal says I have lied many things to him. She says this is my guilt, Yohan will never love me who betrayed him. Saras asks Yohan if he will lock his love, or express it to start afresh with Sejal. Minal asks sejal to take the right decision and tell truth to him. Sejal says he will hate me. Minal asks if he accepts you. Sejal thinks to live as Sejal Nanda. Yohan thinks to express his secrets to her. Sejal says she will leave decision on Yohan. Yohan says if she wants, then she can go after 6 months. Yohan and sejal come to each other wearing party clothes. Song plays….He says I want to tell you something.

Precap will be added in sometime.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Spy Bahu 28th June 2022 Written Episode Update: Yohan to express his feelings to Sejal appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/29/2022 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: