Wednesday 29 June 2022

Apnapan 28th June 2022 Written Episode Update: Harsh files the complaint against Gagan

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Apnapan 28th June 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Barkha arguing with Pallavi. She says Ishaan, I don’t know I love you more or I hate my family more. Pallavi says Barkha is tensed now, give her some time. Pallavi asks Barkha why is she running away from the engagement. Barkha says Manna told me that if I m making a relation to run from something, then that relation would be not true. Pallavi leaves. She walks under the rain. She tries to hire a rickshaw man. The man refuses. She runs and reaches the police station. She meets Gagan. She says Nick gave the money to Nani, but I had returned it. She asks what. He says I used 50000rs. She beats him with her slipper. Inspector stops her. She asks who filed the complaint against Gagan. Inspector says Mr. Jai Singh. She says Nick fell so down. Gagan asks why will dad do this. She slaps Gagan. Nick comes and shouts Pallavi.

He asks why are you beating him, I will talk to the police. She says wow, you filed the complaint against my son. He asks what, who told you. She says Inspector. He says I didn’t do this. They argue. Nick says I will not send my son to the jail, I would have send you to the jail, not everything is about you. Ranveer comes and looks on. Nick says I want to take my complaint back, here is my ID. Inspector says you are not Mr. Jai Singh. Nick asks who filed the complaint. Harsh comes there and says Harsh Jai Singh.

Pallavi sees him and smiles. She recalls Harsh’s childhood. She looks at Nick. Nick nods. Harsh says Gagan tricked and took my dad’s money, arrest his mom also, they all are cheaters. He introduces himself to Pallavi. Gagan says I didn’t do anything. Pallavi stops Harsh. Harsh says smart move, don’t mother me, Miss Pallavi. She recalls his childhood. Nick takes Harsh out and asks what’s wrong, take the complaint back, Gagan can’t stay here. Harsh says you want to support Pallavi, she is getting what she gave us, pain. Nick says shut up, take the complaint back and save your energy. Harsh says you taught us that money is everything, family and relations don’t matter. Nick says Gagan returned the money, what’s this. Harsh asks did you check the bag, there were no notes, we were cheated. Nick asks what, he is your brother, we are family. Harsh says I want my money back from that cheat family. He goes to the Inspector and says arrest Pallavi also, 50 lakhs isn’t a small amount. Harsh shouts and coughs. She worries. Harsh says don’t show me the fake concern, you know my illness, even then you left me, return my 50 lakhs, I will take the complain back. Gagan asks who are you. Harsh says ask your mom. He says Inspector, Gagan shouldn’t come out of the lockup. Pallavi asks him to stop. Harsh goes to Nandita. She smiles and asks are you okay. Harsh says Pallavi had nothing to say, I got a relief by hurting her. She recalls Nick giving her the money. She says they returned the money to us. Harsh says so what, just you have seen it. She says you are a genius, bye. FB ends. Pallavi runs after Harsh’s car. He leaves. The dirty water splashes over her face. She cries. Nick comes to help her. She says Harsh was young, he used to call me Pallavi instead Maa, I felt it bad when he said that today, he is my first child, he hates me. Nick says I couldn’t give him love, its his bitterness. She says I left him, when this decision happened, the other kids were young, Harsh was sensible, he had seen us getting separated, what shall I do. Ranveer comes and holds her. They leave. Nick looks on. Ajeeb dastaan…plays…

Nick thinks we never thought that one kid will get against the other. Bua asks Manna and Harsh to have dinner. Nick comes. Nandita asks him to join. Nick signs a cheque of 50 lakhs and asks Harsh to take the complaint back.

Precap:
Pallavi says I will do anything to save Gagan. Manna says Gagan didn’t steal the money, it was Harsh’s plan. Pallavi goes to the police station and defends Gagan.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Apnapan 28th June 2022 Written Episode Update: Harsh files the complaint against Gagan appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/29/2022 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: