Wednesday 29 June 2022

Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye 28th June 2022 Written Episode Update: Armaan plays wicked

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye 28th June 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Soumya asking Sushma and Tara to take care. Armaan shouts mom. Sushma and Tara go to see him. They get shocked seeing him lying on the floor, with the glass pieces pierced in his chest. She asks how did this happen. He says Soumya came here, we had an argument, she pushed me in anger, I fell on the table and I got hurt. Sushma says your dad will come, everything will be fine. Soumya comes home and cries. Her parents console her. Soumya sees her babies. She takes him in arms. She says I promise to become a big person, no cheat can touch you and take you away from me, I promise. Harsh treats Armaan. Armaan says Soumya wanted me to die, than reaching the court. Harsh says I didn’t expect this from Soumya. Kashish says we should file a police complaint. Armaan says no, Soumya is feeding the babies, it won’t be good. Harsh says this is my son Armaan. Armaan sys leave it dad, I should get some rest now, please go, I will take some rest. Everyone goes. Armaan asks Harsh about the medicine, its not legal. Harsh asks what do you need. Armaan says I want some medicine that makes a person go violent, hallucinate, that person appears mentally ill. Harsh says fine, you will have it, but why. Armaan says I need it for Soumya, I want to feed it to her before going to the court, I want my victory, my babies. Harsh says fine, you will get this, Sushma might have called Soumya till now. Armaan says maybe not, stop her. Harsh goes. Sushma says Soumya was very angry. Tara says I will call her once. Harsh comes and takes the phone. Sushma says I don’t hate Armaan. He says then prove it, you are supporting Soumya, I will not leave Armaan’s side, no phone calls from anybody. He warns them. Armaan smiles looking on.

Soumya says Armaan doesn’t have a habit to lose, its his first defeat that I got the babies’ custody, he can do anything to win. Goldie says Veena is in our favor, so don’t worry. She says we should be careful. He says I have left a spy after Armaan and Prisha. She says okay. Prisha says I got what you wanted. Armaan takes the drugs and mixes it in the food. He says you have to make sure that Soumya eats the laddoos. She says okay, but if she calls Sushma and confirms then… He says Harsh will handle Sushma, do your job, all the best.

Soumya and Malini take care of the babies. The man says Sushma has sent this parcel for Soumya. Soumya and Malini see the laddoos. Soumya says but she didn’t tell me about it. Prisha says Soumya got the delivery. Armaan says once I win this court case, I will announce the same day that we are getting engaged. She says really, don’t give me so much happiness at once. He says Soumya will get the heart attack in the court tomorrow. She laughs. Soumya says I will tell Sushma that I got the laddoos. Harsh asks how are you feeling now. Armaan says better. Harsh gets the phones. Armaan gets Sushma’s phone. He messages Soumya.

Soumya replies that I got the laddoos and your blessings, now nobody can make me lose. Armaan says no, you didn’t get mom’s blessings, but bad luck, you will lose. Shilpi takes a laddoo to eat. Soumya says give one to me also. Goldie comes and stops them from eating the laddoos. He says check the box first. Malini asks what’s the matter. Soumya says Sushma has sent it. He says Prisha has sent this, I just found out, Prisha had this box in her hand.

Precap:
Armaan says Soumya is bipolar, she is violent, I want to call some witnesses here. He calls Sushma. Soumya cries.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye 28th June 2022 Written Episode Update: Armaan plays wicked appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/29/2022 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: