Wednesday 23 March 2022

Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 22nd March 2022 Written Episode Update: Jagannath and Purvi bond

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 22nd March 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Baby saying Jagannath was asking for bed pan. Purvi asks did you give him or not. Baby says I can’t do this, I m from a good family. He calls out Kusum. Purvi comes. He asks her to stay outside, where is Kusum. She says she went to hospital, tell me what is it. He says nothing, shut the door, I will manage. She says I will move the bed pan. He says its not your work, how can I make you do this. She asks why not, even a nurse would have done this, think I m your nurse, I will take it. She puts the partition. She asks him to give it to him. He says no, I fold hands, I can’t do this sin, you do, you are like my grand daughter. She says then its not a sin, you would have changed your children and grandchildren’s nappies, I can’t see you helpless, give me the bed pan, I will take it. He cries.

Purvi cries. He recalls Kusum’s words. He hands over the bed pan. Purvi takes it. Kusum and Kashi come home. Kashi says Jagannath just needs to take rest, smile now. They see Purvi going with the bed pan. Kusum says Purvi picked his bed pan. Baby asks then would I do this. She goes. Kusum consoles Jagannath. He cries. He says its said that a girl shouldn’t touch feet, what did I make her do today. Purvi comes.

She says a family’s daughter. Kusum says you are also like our daughter like Deepa and Isha. Purvi cries. She consoles Jagannath. He says sorry and cries. Kusum gets Alok’s call. She answers the call. Alok says Deepa is also on concall, you will get the money by tomorrow, Deepa will reach you soon. Kusum says no need, everything is managed here, you need money more, you keep it, and Deepa, you see your exhibition, I m alive here to see your dad. She scolds them and disconnects the call. Alok says mum has disconnected, why is she talking like this. Deepa says maybe she felt bad. He says she makes us the villain. She says no use to go now, dad doesn’t talk to me. He says yes, what will we do now, I m exhausted, we will talk later. Jagannath says you did good.

The days pass. Purvi, Kusum and Kashi take care of Jagannath. They spend time and have good happy moments. Purvi recalls Babu and cries. Jagannath cheers her up. They go to enjoy a boat ride. She hugs him and smiles. Kusum gets the medicines. Jagannath asks where is Purvi. She asks why, won’t you take medicines. He says no, she gives me medicines always, I got habitual. She says change your habit, it’s the 19th day, Babu and Purvi will get married in two days and then she will go. He gets sad. Dolly says Purvi, you can’t stay here forever, what’s your future. Purvi says yes, maybe they will let me stay if I tell them that Babu isn’t marrying me, they are nice, they love me, how long will I stay here as a burden, I have no right to stay here. Kusum says I feel happy when Purvi is here, but we can’t be selfish to stop her, let her marry anyone she wants. He says yes.

Subodh and Sandhya come home. Kusum says Jagannath came home from the hospital one week back, don’t trouble him about Viren’s will. Jagannath asks who is it. Kusum says no one. Subodh says its me, Subodh, how are you. Purvi and Dolly look on. They hide. Purvi says they came here by some other reason. Subodh introduces himself. Kusum says Subodh came with Rishi’s complaint.

Precap:
Jagannath is much upset. Purvi and Dolly are with Kashi. Babu comes to meet her.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 22nd March 2022 Written Episode Update: Jagannath and Purvi bond appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/23/2022 01:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: