Saturday 1 May 2021

RIANSH OS: REALISED MY LOVE, BY : CANDID 11

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Guys relax bahut rulla diya na tumlog ko  aaj i won’t be arijit singh 💙 enjoy reading


Ishani’s wedding ceremonies were going on every one were excited and happy.

VANSH’S POV.

I was getting ready in ny room well our room because now it belongs to me and my better half, my wife, my love, riddhima but its only one sided i dont even know foes she like me or not  we do behave like a perfect couple infront of everyone but as it is a wierd arrange marriage i Don’t think so we are comfortable what am i thinking why am I  thinking  and she exited from the closet  omg she looks breathtaking

Main baarish ho jaaunga

Tum baadal ho jaaogi

Dekh lena. dekh lena.

“You look good today” she glared at me as if i said something wring then i realised, “i mean h look good everyday.” She chuckled a little and got back into adorning herself with the jewelleries.

Itna tumko chaahunga

Tum paagal ho jaaogi

Dekh lena. dekh lena.

I went towards my cupboard and took out an old wooden box opened it and showed her two silver anklets “these were my own mom’s and j think the next person who can wear this is you.” “Thank you.” She said and omg did she just blush awww ahe looks so cute.

Kehta hai sunn, yeh dhoop kinara

Tera hua, main saara ka saara.

“Vansh ,riddhima come down fast.” Dadi called and broke our trance. We went down and there were ppl like in every wedding there was food like every wedding there was dj loke every wedding there was everything wedding like but my sweetheart just disappeared WHERE IS SHE!.

Dekh lena tere honthon pe hamesha

Main hansta hi rahunga dekh lena.

Then i saw her in the kitchen with another guy laughing and playing while she was making the haldi paste what the hell is that guy doing inside my house so close to my wife like they are long lost FRIENDS. I was looking at both of them when she sliced her hand and it was bleeding i ran towards her caught her hand turned towards that guy”vidyut you”, “yes vansh how are you.” “How do u both know eachother” i asked patiently .”we grew up together in the hostel”and vidyut was called by someone so he left me hanging there .

Dekh lena. bheegi jo teri aankhen

Aankhon se main bahunga dekh lena.

I saw her crying a little in pain and did first aid quickly “how do you know him?” She asked,”he is my business partner,” “and he like a brother to me , so don’t be jealous mr.raisinghania” she winked at me.

Hmm. Dil toh hai har seene mein

Hai pyaar lekin mujhme

Sabse zyada dekh lena.

“Im not jealous.” I tried to protest but accepted defeat when her lips came and crashed mine. We were having a battle her hand made ways to my hair and mine encircled her waist.

Mmm. apni lakeeron mein

Main likh lungi khud hi tumko

Hai mera vaada dekh lena.

We broke after a moment,she was blushing hard i looked towards her and said “i love you”  i was caressing her cheeks when she said “i know that” she turned to leave when i caught her by her waist

Kehta hai sunn, yeh dhoop kinara

Tera hua, main saara ka saara

Dekh lena tere honthon pe hamesha

Main hansta hi rahunga dekh lena.

“Dont you dare sweetheart come on give me the answer you are dying to say and i am dying to hear.” “Vansh later i have to go Ishani’s haldi will get delayed vansh!!!.” “Are you both done” it was siya. We broke off feeling embarrassed riddhima left from there almost running. And siya was enjoying laughing.

Dekh lena. bheegi jo teri aankhen

Aankhon se main bahunga dekh lena.

We were enjoying the haldi ceremony i was stealing glances from her she was enjoying talking to everyone but didn’t look at me i did feel a little sad .

Barso na bhuloge tum

Aisi kahaani tumse

Keh jaayenge hum dekh lena 

Soon the ceremony got over everyone went home i went to my room when i switched onn the lights there were confetti’s, happy birthday balloons everywhere.

Hmm. aisa bhi hoga ik din

Dil ki jagah seene mein

Reh jaayenge hum dekh lena.

I checked the time it was 12 she gave me a hug from behind and i turned towards her “thank you thank you soo much.” “I love you.” She said and i was blushing hard .

Kehta hai sunn, yeh dhoop kinara

Tera hua, main saara ka saara

Dekh lena tere honthon pe hamesha

Main hansta hi rahunga dekh lena.

“Ik i shld-” i didn’t let her speak i fused her lips into mine we were embraced in a kiss when we broke and she hugged me.

Dekh lena. bheegi jo teri aankhen

Aankhon se main bahunga dekh lena.

We cut the cake together and enjoyed that night a lot , it was me adoring the child i. Both of us.

The post RIANSH OS: REALISED MY LOVE, BY : CANDID 11 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/01/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: