Tuesday 25 January 2022

Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani 25th January 2022 Written Episode Update: Priyanka warns Anurag

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani 25th January 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Anurag buying a mustard color clothes for Apu and says our groom will look good in this. Kajol chooses bangles for Bulti and says it will suit her. The lady asks her to tell the size. Kajol says may be her size is like me. The lady asks her to try. Kajol tries and says it is of smaller size. The lady says I will give you one size big. Kajol feels pain while trying to take it off. Anurag holds her hand. Priyanka comes there with her friends for her wedding shopping. She says we will take the wedding dress and jewellery. Anurag takes off the bangles from her hand. The lady says he can’t bear your pain and asks shall I pack for you. Kajol says no. Priyanka’s friend tells that they shall go to restaurant and have food. Priyanka says we will go there, but will first go here for 2 mins. Anurag and Kajol leave from there. Priyanka doesn’t see them. Anurag eats the icecream and says he was hungry. He says they shall have something in restaurant. Kajol wipes the icecream from his face. She says I thought to buy wedding gift for Apu and Bulti. He says he has special gift for them and shows tours and travel package board outside the travel agency. They go there. Anurag tells that Bhutan is a good place for honeymoon. She says she wanted to go there. Anurag says we will enjoy there. He then realizes and says Bulti will like it. Kajol says it is over budget and says Darjeeling package will be good. Anurag stops her and asks her not to worry. He says Apu and Bulti will go to Bhutan, you will not have to pay alone, I will pay too. Kajol says I don’t like to take from you. He says I will feel as if we have visited there. He asks the agent to make a good package. Kajol asks him to gift wrap it. She says I hope they will like it. They leave.

Apu knocks on the door and comes inside. Bulti says I didn’t sleep last night so felt sleepy. Apu shows that he brought home food for her, as they don’t have Servants. Bulti asks what is in his hand. He says he brought road side food for him. She says she likes the simple life and is very happy with him. They have the food.

Kajol and Anurag are in the restaurant and plan Bulti and Apu’s reception. Anurag asks Kajol to sing and asks her not to refuse. Priyanka and her friends come there and sit. He says the reception might be of Bulti and Apu, but I am living my dreams, and feeling as if I am doing my marriage shopping and booking honeymoon package for us. Kajol says you are marrying Priyanka. Priyanka looks at them and gets happy. Her friend asks her to call Anurag. Priyanka thinks they might see Anurag and asks her friends to come, says they will have food somewhere else. Kajol coughs and turns. She sees Priyanka. Priyanka looks at her angrily. Kajol asks Anurag to go and talk to her, as she might thought wrong. She says it is not her mistake, she is your fiancĂ©. Anurag says fiancĂ©? Kajol asks him to accept the truth soon. He gets a call from Priyanka. Priyanka asks him to get out from restaurant fast, and says you came with your ex on date. Anurag says they are planning Bulti and Apu’s reception. Priyanka threatens to file complaint with Police and tells that she will send her behind bars. Anurag says Kajol is innocent and says I am coming. He tells Kajol that he has to go. Kajol asks him to accept that Priyanka is his tomorrow and not her. She says I want to plan the reception alone, my name is dragged again and again. She gets upset and goes. Anurag thinks only I know, what me and my heart is bearing, I wish I could tell you the truth.

Bulti asks Chandana, if she can help. Chandana says no. Bulti asks if this is not my house. Kajol comes home and shows the clothes etc bought for Apu and Bulti. Bulti gets happy and calls Apu. Chandana tells Kajol that Priyanka’s mom called to invite for her marriage function. Kajol says I don’t want to hear her name and says I am tired of getting dragged between them. Chandana asks why are you reacting this way, you are not like this. Kajol says I am tired. Bulti says Priyanka and Dr. Anurag’s old topic, same pain and controversy. She says we will talk about Apu and Bulti. Bulti says I have so much respect for you and can never misunderstand you. I can’t see your pain. She hugs Kajol. Chandana asks Maa Durga to protect her.

Precap will be added later.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani 25th January 2022 Written Episode Update: Priyanka warns Anurag appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/25/2022 03:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: