Tuesday 25 January 2022

Dhadkan 24th January 2022 Written Episode Update: Aditi joins FMS Hospital

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Dhadkan 24th January 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Aditi arguing with Vikrant about Deepika. She says love isn’t everything in life, marriage is imp than love and family is imp than marriage. He says love is the basis of marriage and family, many people are helpless to keep their marriage. Chakravorty asks Deepika didn’t she go home till now. She says no. He says I was looking for Vikrant, there is a heart surgery lined. She says I can assist you, you will need a senior doctor. He asks her to go home and rest. She says I didn’t assist you since long. He asks her to come. Vikrant says how can you trust me, I can’t respect you, we can’t look into each other’s eyes. She says we didn’t know each other when we just got married, we had nothing between us, we got trust and respect, if not love. He says we have emptiness and silence of ten years, its impossible to fix this.

Deepika checks her phone. Abhay gets food for her. She says I m not hungry. He says have something. She says don’t pressurize me, just because Vikrant isn’t here, don’t think you have a chance, don’t try to woo me. He says I m trying to help my friend who is undergoing a rough patch, I look up to you in personal and professional life. He praises her. He says I won’t give up, you matter to me a lot, please eat. She eats and says please go now, okay I will finish this.

She starts crying. He looks at her. Vikrant thinks to call her. Abhay asks Deepika to have water. He says you didn’t need to eat, but to vent out, you needed to cry, its okay, I m always with you. She says I was hopeful before, but now I don’t understand anything, don’t know what’s right and what’s wrong, I know that I… He says you love Vikrant, its enough, you don’t need to justify it. She says thanks, I needed a friend. She goes. Sia and Ansari are enjoying the dinner. She says you don’t know what you are missing in life. He asks her to say.

Sia says the fun of life, you should drink and give me company. He says I will act like a drunkard. She asks what would you do for me if you were drunk now. He says I will do poetry for you. He does some poetry. She claps. She asks why are you like this. He says there is a reason for this. She says I get it now. She rests on his shoulder. They go out. Sia says sorry. Deepika says its okay. Sia asks how did you come here. Deepika says I was having a walk to avoid sleep. Sia says you sound low, are you okay. Abhay sees them. Sia says I m trying to forget my past, a new friend is helping me a lot. Abhay leaves. Sia says you can talk to me if you need a friend. Deepika says I know, thanks, don’t drink and drive. Sia says yes, don’t worry. Sia goes to hire a rickshaw.

Deepika comes home. Vikrant calls her. She answers. She says had a long day, I m tired, good night. Aditi comes to him. He doesn’t see her. She goes. Its morning, Aditi asks Vikrant to have breakfast. She says I have done everything, have food at home, not outside. He asks why are you doing this. She says I m doing this since ten years. He asks the flight time. She says 1pm. He says I will ask driver to pick you. He hugs her and asks her to take care. She nods and cries. He leaves.

Deepika checks a patient. He says I have pain in the left side of the chest, I thought I have muscle pain, I had vomits also, I freezed today, then I got fine, it happened again, I thought there is some problem, so I came here. Deepika says Abhay, run the regular tests. The man says I m lucky, don’t stress.

Peroz goes to the cafe. He sees Isha there. They argue again. He says you came here to apply for FMS scholarship. She says I don’t need any scholarship. He says you want experience here, so you joined the hospital, I m going to win it. She says I didn’t apply for it. He taunts her. Ansari asks Geeta not to take tension. He calls Sarita and asks about the reports. Sarita says the blood in the vomit looks of some poison. He says I will come. Geeta gets critical. Sia and Ansari attend her. He gets sad. He says when I used to stay alone in childhood, Mausi used to feed me, make me laugh. Sia hugs him.

Abhay says ECG shows a second degree block. Vikrant says I need to talk to you. Deepika asks Abhay to take Echo test. Vikrant checks the patient with bloating issue. The patient tells the cancer issue. He says I m an orphan, I stay alone, life is bad, I hate myself, I understood life will get worse. Vikrant asks what’s your age. The man says 22, don’t give me this lecture. Vikrant looks at him and treats him.

Deepika says Anuj, your heart is working just 25%. Anuj says don’t worry, it will be good. She explains Anuj. She says your heart muscle has swelling. Anuj says don’t worry. She says we have to do a heart transplant. Anuj says I m my own family. Abhay says recovery chances are less. Anuj says trust me, all will be good. She says positive approach is good, I m not giving false hope, stay mentally prepared. He says hope is positive and real, lets see, if my lucky charm gets me luck. She says okay, I will discuss with seniors. She says Anuj’s optimism is unreal, hope is like oxygen, too much damages the lungs.

Isha and Peroz argue. He lectures her. She holds her hand. He scolds her. She says not bad, you should write a blog, I have an open mind. Vikrant takes Sia for assistance. He sees Deepika there. Chakravorty says your heart isn’t pumping right. Anuj talks to them and faints. Abhay says no pulse. Abhay and Deepika try to revive Anuj. Chakravorty says Anuj’s heart has stopped beating, I hope we get the donor heart soon, he is alive for just some time.

Sia says you will recover soon. Vikrant says you asked me for help, it means you don’t want to die, you are young, don’t give up, take care. Abhay says no heart donor is available, how long can Anuj stay on machine. Deepika says some days more, his BP is increasing, pulse is strong. Abhay asks really, is heart beating again. She says Echo, quick.

Vikrant calls Aditi. He leaves an audio message for Aditi. He says we have to talk about divorce, I m not forcing you, tell me whenever you are comfortable. Chakravorty says heart is working normally, I don’t think we need any transplant. Deepika asks how did his condition get better. He says I have no answer, maybe body has developed immunity. He goes. He sees the matchbox Anuj was holding. She sees the empty box. Abhay asks what’s inside. She says its empty, nothing, actually, this isn’t empty, it was Anuj’s hope and good luck, he believes in miracles, maybe it happens with those who believe in it. Abhay asks do you believe in miracles. She says I want to do.

Vikrant asks for Deepika. Santosh says she is in ICU. He sees Aditi with Jamshed. He goes to her. He asks what are you doing here. Aditi says Vikrant is my husband. Jamshed asks what, you should have told me before, we would have not taken the interview. He praises Vikrant. She says that’s why I didn’t tell you. He says I m impressed, I respect that, you join from tomorrow, welcome to FMS, congrats, wish you all the best. He goes. She says its good, we will work together and spend more time, right Deepika. Vikrant turns and sees Deepika.


Precap:
Aditi invites Deepika for dinner. Vikrant says Deepika won’t come here. He argues with Aditi. Deepika gets ready and comes to his house.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Dhadkan 24th January 2022 Written Episode Update: Aditi joins FMS Hospital appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/25/2022 03:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: