Thursday 25 November 2021

Nima Denzongpa 25th November 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Nima Denzongpa 25th November 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Tulika is about to talk to Shiv about Sia but Nima arrives there and stops her. Nima asks what are you doing here? Shiv says do you know each other? Nima says yes, very well. Tulika starts leaving. Nima stops her and says if you dare mess with my daughter’s job then I won’t spare you. Tulika says I came to open an account. Nima says don’t fool me, I was silent my whole life but if you mess with my daughters then I won’t be silent. Tulika says Suresh was worried about Sia so I thought to talk to her as a step-mother. Nima says you are saying that Suresh talks about our daughters with you?
Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nima Denzongpa 25th November 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/25/2021 12:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: