Monday 6 February 2023

Ajooni 6th February 2023 Written Episode Update: Aman begs to let Shikha stay with them

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Ajooni 6th February 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Bebe tells Ravindra that I did a mistake by believing in all this so I am forgiving Rajveer and Ajooni for today only. All look on. Bebe asks what will we do about Shikha? she is innocent. Shikha cries and says I am telling you I didn’t do anything wrong, I didn’t plan the raid or anything else. Bebe says to think about our heir. Ravindra says lets talk about this at home, the family leaves from there.

Tantrika and her follower are running away from the police. She says this Rajveer and Ajooni closed my shop, I will take my revenge.

All family members come back home. Ravindra praises Rajveer and Ajooni for their bravery. He says you have made me proud. Rajveer says it was our duty. Ravindra tells Bebe that our Rajveer saved us all from believing nonsense. He gifts a diya box to Rajveer and says this is our family’s, I used this when I prayed for you and Harvinder so I want you both to use this and pray to the lord for our heir. They smile and take it. Ravindra tells the family that this drama shouldn’t happen in the house again. Rajveer tells Harsh that you also believed in all that? you gave this idea to Bebe, if you do this again then I won’t spare you. Rajveer says I just don’t understand who tempered with the breakfast that Ajooni made? Ravindra says someone mixed sand in it? he looks at Shikha and says you must have done it. Shikha says I didn’t do it, I even tried to capture Tantrika. Bebe says she was not even here at that time. Ravindra says she can go back her home, she can’t stay here. Harvinder comes there and says wait.. he says Shikha will live here only. Ravindra says you were silent all this time but now speaking up? Harvinder has an envelope. Ravindra asks what is it? he says its personal but Ravindra takes it. He finds his family photo with him but there is no Ajooni in the photo but Shikha is in the photo. Harvinder says Shikha is my wife so she will stay here. Ravindra takes the photo and cuts out Shikha’s face from it. All look on. Ravindra says if you care about Shikha so much then you can leave the house with her. Harvinder says if Rajveer takes a stand for his wife then its okay but I can’t take a stand for my wife? Rajveer says don’t compare Ajooni with Shikha. Harvinder tells Ravindra that I won’t allow anyone talk bad about my wife. Ravindra asks him to shut up. Harvinder says if Shikha leaves the house then I will kill myself. He puts a knife on his neck so all get worried. Harvinder says I always get insulted and no one listens to me. Ravindra says he is just doing drama, I will show him. He takes a sword and says kill yourself with this. Harvinder gets scared. Bebe says stop it. Ravindra asks Harvinder to stab himself if he can but you can’t because you are not brave like Rajveer. Harvinder says you want to see my bravery? he takes the sword but Aman and Harman stop him. Aman cries and tells Ravindra that if he likes Shikha then let her stay here, she sits in his feet and says I am begging you. Ravindra blesses her and says you are so innocent, this Shikha is your enemy and this husband of yours doesn’t even love you but you are begging for their happiness. Aman cries and says I am asking for this as your daughter, please let Shikha stay here. Ravindra tells Harvinder that you are here because of this girl but I won’t change my mind, Shikha can stay here but she will stay in Chanku’s room only, He takes Harman from there. Shikha thinks I will clear their safe soon and I won’t spare Ajooni-Rajveer. She hugs Harvinder and smirks.

PRECAP – Ravindra tells Bebe that we got a good proposal for Dolly, I don’t want any drama today. Ajooni tells Bebe that she will get Dolly ready as the groom’s family is coming to see her. Shikha hears that and thinks I will mess this up.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Ajooni 6th February 2023 Written Episode Update: Aman begs to let Shikha stay with them appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/06/2023 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: