Friday 13 August 2021

Kkb (Love of Life) Episode 37

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

In the previous episode Kiara recognizes Sunny so let’s begin with their conversation..

In P. G. ….. At night.
Kiara – Sunny is it you?
Sunny – Got me right!
Kiara – But what are you doing here, you have your own house right?
Sunny – I asked you the same question, did those Mehras do something?
Kiara – First you tell than I will.
Sunny- I was the one who asked first.
Kiara – So what? But I said you to say.
Sunny – Are you princess of this place ?

Kiara gets a smile on her face as she remembered something and then blushes a little… Sunny was confused at looking her odd behavior.

Kiara – Okay so let me tell… Today I met my dad and learned a dark secret of my life, you know I was completely shattered on learning the truth and moreover on knowing what my dad did me was horrible than anything else.. And Mehra family is very nice they didn’t do anything wrong but I committed a mistake… (She tries her level best to control her emotions)..
Sunny – If they didn’t do anything wrong than why did you come here?
Kiara (makes a excuse)- Sunny, after so long time Prachi returned so I didn’t want to interfere in their quality family time that’s why I thought it would be better to stay away for few days. And what about you?
Sunny – Well mom has gone to Bangalore with the owner of this house actually she is like my nani.. The house was for renovation so mom suggested me to stay here.
Kiara – Okay.
Sunny – But why we’re you crying, you see your eyes have turned red and this is only the result of continuous crying.
Kiara (stammers) –  Nothing is like that… I said na.
Sunny – Well you can’t lie properly!
Kiara – Actually my dad wants me to get married (making the best excuse which she thinks makes girl cry)
Sunny (little sad) – But you should be happy that you are getting married and girls usually cry during bidaai.
Kiara (thinks a little) – Yes you are right but I love someone else.
Sunny (sadly) – Who is he?
Kiara (not able to think any of the names) – He is someone special..
Just then the light comes… Kiara gets happy.
Kiara – Honestly I am very tired, I am going to sleep and if you want anything just wake me up… Good night.
Sunny – Good night.

He sits sadly on the couch remembering Kiara word he was little sad but the reason was unknown to him.. Kiara gets inside the room and hits herself lightly for making such lame excuse.. She sneaks through the key hole and sees Sunny who was sadly sitting on the couch a smile crepes on her face… She goes to sleep.

In the Mehra mansion.
Prachi was feeling hungry so she goes to the kitchen slowly without making noise in order to not disturb other people… Finally she reached there. There was darkness so she goes near the switch to turn on the light but before she could reach there she saw someone sitting on the floor, the guy looks up at Prachi and gets up, his mouth was surrounded with red chilli sauce which made Prachi scared and she screams but the guy places his hand on her mouth.. He then switches on the light.

The guy –  Prachi it’s me.. Don’t scream. (He then removes his hand from her mouth)
Prachi – Ranbir you?
Ranbir – Yes it’s me.
Prachi – Just see yourself and what is this red – red?
Ranbir (laughs) – Ohh this (he then touches his mouth) – This is red chilli sauce.
Prachi – Red chilli sauce, but why are you eating it?
Ranbir – What to tell Prachi, I am really hungry.
Prachi – Same here I am also hungry.
Ranbir – What can we do?
Prachi – Is there anything in fridge?
Ranbir- No there’s nothing that’s why I had sauce.
Prachi – Chalo then let me cook something..

Ranbir was happy as Prachi was behaving normally with her.. (She was initially angry).. Prachi goes near the stove and starts cooking something.. After some time she brings the dish and serves it for herself and Ranbir.. They both have food together and then Prachi was about to leave when Ranbir stops her.

Ranbir – Prachi did you forgive me?
Prachi – No Ranbir you know I am just trying to avoid you people.. I am tolerating you, Mr. Mehra for my mom and you for Rhea… And you know I am just trying to behave properly with you as we do with strangers..

Ranbir was heartbroken after listening this while Prachi leaves from there… Rhea overheard their conversation and was feeling guilty as she was the reason behind the hatred which Prachi has for Ranbir and Abhi.

The days pass by and Rhea, Prachi and Shahana became good friends.. Rhea was just waiting for the perfect moment to apologize to both of them. Aryan and Shahana never gathered the courage to look at each other after the proposal… Prachi and Ranbir used to fight over pitty issues but cared about each other… Abhigya were having the stress of their daughter marriage and used to have a good time with eachother… Pallavi is just the same hating Prachi for no reason.. Shashank was trying his best to make Aryan and Mishti jealous.. Rhea and Ishaan used to share their joy – sorrow with each other and were quite good friends.. Sunny and Kiara developed a really strong affinity for each other….. Kiara was happy to get his friend back (she knew the truth but Sunny didn’t).. Kiara was unable to find any proof and thus decides to spent a few days with Mehras for the last time…. .

One of the days… At night..
In the P. G..
Kiara and Sunny were together watching a movie and having popcorns… After an hour the movie finishes and both of them head towards their respective rooms to sleep….. It was almost around two o’clock when Kiara gets up with a jerk and was sweating like anything.. She had a bad nightmare about her past and she was covered with sweat and was shivering and breathing heavily.. She just wanted to have water..she  looks around and finally finds her bottle but that was empty.. With a lot courage she gets up and was walking unsteadily.. She was sweating and shivering and falls down on the floor with a thud and the bottle in her hands make a loud noise after falling which awakens Sunny.. Sunny after hearing the noise comes out of the room and knocks Kiara’s door several times but no response came.. Trying for a long time he finally decides to break it… He tries for two to three times and then finally was able to break it… He was shocked to see Kiara who was lying unconsciously on floor and her face was covered with sweat..He rushes towards her..

Sunny – Arya.. Open your eyes.. Look at me..

He pats Kiara’s cheeks to bring her back to senses but it had no effect on her.. After trying it he finally calls the doctor… He picks Kiara in a bridal style and places her on the bed… He caresses her face and looks at her with teary eyes…. After sometimes the doctor arrives.. He checks Kiara.

Doctor – Mr. Singh nothing serious but you take care of her, I have given her injection she will now be okay… (Main doctor nhi hun aur mujhe samajh nhi aa rha kya likhun, so let be like that)
Sunny – Thanks doctor..

Sunny leaves the doctor till the gate and then comes back, he goes near Kiara and caresses her face.

Sunny – You know God always snatches my loved ones from me and I don’t want to loose you.. I don’t know the reason why I care for you but I know you are someone special to me.. When I today saw you in this state I can’t tell you how much scared I was. Please don’t leave me ever. But for now good -night..

He was about to leave but stops on noticing that Kiara was holding his hands while sleeping. He tried to get it out of her grip but was unable.. So  he sits beside her.. He stares at her with a smile on his face and then falls asleep..

The next morning.
Kiara was still sleeping holding Sunny’s hand.. A bright ray falls on their face which disturbs their sleep. Sunny and Kiara wake up together.. Sunny looks at Kiara and then smiles.
Sunny – Are you okay now?
Kiara -Hmm.. Feeling better.
Sunny – You don’t know how much scared I was on seeing you in that state..
Kiara – But why were you scared?
Sunny – I don’t know that but you take care of yourself.
Kiara – Okay..

Sunny gets emotional and unable to control his emotions anymore he hugs Kiara and cries… Kiara was surprised to see Sunny’s behavior and reciprocates doing the same.

Sunny – I don’t want to loose you, God has taken a lot of things from me.

Kiara gets emotional on hearing his talks.. They both share an emotional hug and after sometime so as to lighten the atmosphere, Kiara speaks something..

Kiara -Don’t worry dumbo, I am not gonna leave you. And you are speaking as if I am gonna die.
Sunny – Don’t speak such things..
Kiara – Okay today we cried a lot let me freshen up.

Kiara leaves from there while Sunny recieves a call from Disha.. He describes the whole incident to Disha.. Disha aks him to never leave Kiara alone… After sometime Sunny also gets ready.. And both of them together leave for the Mehra Mansion.

While in the Mehra Mansion.
Abhi and Pragya were in their room and Pragya was about to leave when Abhi comes and holds her from the waist and stops her..

Pragya – What are you doing, let me go!
Abhi – No today I won’t.. But I can if..
Pragya – What if??
Abhi – If you give me kiss.

Pragya looks at him with a impossible look.

Pragya – You know you have two daughters who are going to get married but still you can’t stop romancing, grow up.
Abhi – No I won’t ..

He pulls Pragya more closer to him and they were about to kiss when suddenly Rhea comes shouting to their room.. They get back to their normal position..

Abhi – Rhea your mom was doing this all..
Pragya – Rhea listen your dad is lying he said that…
Rhea – Mom-dad just calm down, what are you speaking, I am not understanding and mom what did dad do?
Abhi – Didn’t you see anything?
Rhea – Dad I entered right now then how I’ll see anything?
Abhi & Pragya- Bach gye!
Rhea – What? Just leave it, I came here to tell you that Arya dii came.
Pragya – What Arya came, chalo then let’s go.

Rhea leaves from there followed by Abhigya… In the Hall… The young generation were sitting along with Kiara… Abhigya enters there, Kiara gets emotional on seeing them and gets up and hugs them.. Then she hugs Rhea.. Pragya looks at Kiara and caresses her face..

Pragya – Where were you?
Kiara – Woh.. Aunty actually…
Abhi – What?
Kiara – I am sorry..
She again hugs them..
Pragya – Did you come alone?
Kiara – No Sunny was with me, he dropped me here and then left for the office..
Pragya – Okay.. She know when you left I thought that I am gonna loose my Kia again, you are exactly like her, I wish she was with us..
Kiara (without thinking)- I know Mr. Singh did very wrong with her.

Abhi & Pragya were shocked to hear her statement while the young generation was totally confused.

Abhi- Do you know about Mr. Singh?

“How is it possible that a daughter doesn’t know about her own father” they hear a voice from behind.. The lady comes forward and it was Alia.

Abhi – Alia what are you speaking?
Alia – Bhai I am speaking the truth, this Arya is King’s daughter.. Why don’t you ask this girl herself?
Abhi – Arya is this truth?
Kiara – Yes it’s truth that King is my dad but he isn’t…

She was interrupted by Abhi in between who looks at her with a angry look..

Abhi (furious) – How dare you?.. You know what it’s our mistake that we trusted you, just get lost.. Your dad killed my Kia..
Pragya (crying) – Pls aap shant ho jao..
Abhi – No Pragya not today.. This girl crossed her limits.. She lied to us, she knew that her dad killed Kiara but still… Shame on you Arya..

The young generation were totally confused and scared to see Abhi’s anger.. Pragya was continuously crying while Kiara stands there with tears in her eyes, trying to explain everything to them but failed… Prachi and Rhea come forward to stop Abhi but Kiara signs them no..Alia was enjoying the whole drama and was smirking on seeing Kiara..

Alia – I was having a doubt earlier also that this girl is not good but none of you listened to me but instead praised her more and more, thank god I appointed someone to find out more about this girl and came to know about her.. This shameless girl, ahh I don’t have even words..
Abhi – It would be better Arya if you leave before I do anything wrong.. If you ever considered us as your someone dear then leave right now and never return in our lives..

Kiara was left heartbroken after hearing all of these things..

Kiara (crying) – I promise I’ll never return to your lives again and if it’s possible pls forgive me.

She looks at her family for the last time, her mom – dad and two little sisters who were standing with tears in their eyes… Then at Aryan and Ranbir who looked at her with teary eyes.. She then turns around and was about to leave when Pragya stops her.. She turns back and sees Pragya holding her hand signing her not to leave she looks at her with teary eyes , takes her hand out of grip and leaves from there.. Pragya falls on her knees while Rhea and Prachi console her.. Abhi asks the family members to get back to their work and forget about Kiara.. He leaves from there.

Rhea & Prachi – Mom who is Kiara?

(Note – Neither Rhea nor Prachi know anything about their elder sister).

Pragya (crying) – She is your… She is…

Pragya wasn’t able to speak anything, Rhea and Prachi understand it and make her sit on the couch and give her water to drink.. They both were worried for Kiara as she left with tears and without saying anything..

Precap – Kiara is kidnapped by King…. Pragya and Abhi get to know that Kiara is none other than their own daughter… History repeats… Sunny is attacked by goons..

One question from you guys – Do you want me to show King and Meera
story or end their character?..
Pls bta dena aage ki story likhni hai mujhe aap logo ke answer ko dhyan mein rakhte hue..

Author note – Next update will be on Monday, I have a lots of pratical work.

The post Kkb (Love of Life) Episode 37 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/13/2021 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: