Friday 13 August 2021

Riansh one shot! Leaving you forever!!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello everyone!

Ridhima was sitting calmly and sipping her coffee indulged in her thoughts thinking something,when Vansh entered with a stern face, He called him 2 to 3 times but she didn’t answer, he got angry and patted on her shoulder first and she got scared because she know that  he is angry, what will be the consequences and what he will do with her… But what can she do she love him..!

Vansh got angry and hold her hairs in his fist and dragged her inside from the balcony. He throw her on the floor and sat on her level, hold her jawline and said…

How many times I have told you biwi that listen to in one time, how you ignored me!

Ridhima with trembling lips replied..

Sorry I was indulged in my thoughts it will not happen again!

Vansh – You will not do this again in your whole life when you will get the punishment!

Ridhima – Sorry please.. You are not in right state of mind please….

Vansh – Sweetheart

After saying it he removed his belt and started hitting her. She was shouting in pain and hissed when he hit her again on the same wound…

Vansh – Shhh! No words, no sound nothing keep quiet!

Ridhima kept her hand on her mouth to prevent the voice from her mouth!

And when Vansh anger cool down he throw the belt aside and slept on the bed.

Ridhima walked towards the washroom with much difficulty. Stripped down her clothes and open the shower.. When the water hits her body she hissed in pain. Her condition was vulnerable. She looked herself in the mirror and cried to see what’s her condition is, what happened to her? What she thought that what would be her life after marriage, she always loved others, once she tried to love herself and that phase was the best part of her life! She was a girl with dreams. She remembered how she end up here!

Ridhima’s POV!!

I was really happy that I’m going to marry.. Two months ago!! That was a little long… Because who got me married to him died after somedays.. Vansh’s Dadi.

I meet her Three months ago!

I went to a temple before joining the new job as a party planner in a reputed company! When I was coming out I saw an old lady was going to unconscious because of this high temperature! I quickly run to her and helped her gave her Water and she thanked me!

Ridhima – Dadi you should come with someone..

Dadi – Beta can you please drop me.. My car is not working.

Ridhima – Okay dadi!

I left her at her home and the first time I noticed Vansh there I can see he was very concern about his dadi.. And I loved that fact that he is kind and that day I feel in love with him!

After that I frequently or after a week goes to VR mansion! To meet as she loved me, so she always called me for her company!! And I think she sensed that I love Vansh, so after a month of our meet she fixed our marriage and tied to this knot.. I always loved him but he didn’t… He consumed our marriage on its first night!! I allowed him as to thought he also loved me that’s not true… First two to three weeks he was polite and good but dadi got an attack and she died and  Vansh blamed me for this, he said that I’m a bad omen and started to release his anger on me.. I bear it because I thought that he will change but..no!

I cried on my fate and came out and sleep!

Next day!

Vansh came to me with a dull face and slid his hands from my waist.. And nuzzle on my neck! I know that he will say he was very angry and now he is embarrassed, next time he will not do this! But it’s just one day promise and then the same.. He muttered I love you because he is not sorry of his act…

He left hurriedly.. After he left the door bell rang and I saw Aangra standing there…

Aangra is my brother, he and I both lived in the same orphan and after my marriage I lost my contact with him…

When I saw him I hugged him tightly and cried in his embrace… I know he was quite surprised because I didn’t open to anyone so easily I tried to suppress my feelings!!

He cupped my face and asked. what happened Ridhu ?

I nod my head in a no and gave a excuse and that I was badly missing him..

Then we talked to each other for hours… He also saw some scars on my face and asked about that… But I told him I got hurt while working.

Right now I’m sitting in my room and his words are ringing in my ear!

Ridhu if you have any problem you can share it with me, and I know that these marks are not that what you are saying.. So please stop baring that and I know you will not let me interfere  into your matter.. But I’m saying this again after years.. Start loving yourself first and then others first give yourself priority and then others..

In a relationship both have to balance equally.. And IN a toxic relationship it’s better to leave then staying.. And you love him that’s good, but you can’t  bare it… You are also a human not a toy so think about this! Hmm

And I thought that he is right I shouldn’t bare it… I will talk to vansh that I want a Divorce!
.
.
.
.
Vansh came at night I served him food and I think that salt is little less.. He throw the food plate and hold my arms tightly. I was scared but I pushed him hard and slapped  on his face that my fingers imprint there…

Ridhima – Stay away Mr. Rai Singhania… You don’t have any right on me! Got that..

Vansh- No, You are my blo*dy wife!

Ridhima – no I’m not…don’t use
Wife word it will shame for other ladies…

I went inside and bring divorce papers which I have signed and have already called Aangra that if he tried to harm me again he will be here..

I came out and throw the papers on his face and went to my room to pack my stuff!

To leave him forever!!

He tried to stop me saying that he loves me and he will not do anything like that tried to harm me to stop.. But now it’s too much I can’t handle this…

And I left VR Mansions forever… To live, To Love myself and enjoy my life leaving a bad chapter behind! And start a new chapter of my life.. To enter the new phase of my life!!

The End!
***************************
Hello guys… How are you? I’m back with another one shot!

Please vote and comment down your views! 🌟 🌟 👇! ❤

Do you like it or not!

Bye👋! Enjoy 🌺! Cheers 🥂

Stay safe Stay home!

(If I have hurt someone’s feelings by this OS… So I’m sorry for that)

The post Riansh one shot! Leaving you forever!! appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/13/2021 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: