Thursday 8 July 2021

Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti 8th July 2021 Written Episode Update: Samaira and Kuldeep come to the resort

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti 8th July 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
The kids give the necklace to Shubhra. Roli makes her wear it. Shubhra is very happy. Kids hug her. Roli says let’s take a selfie? Harsh looks at them and smiles. He looks at his photo with them. Harsh leaves.

Scene 2
Samaira and Kuldeep are in the car. Samaira says today is very special. I am going to share this special moment with your ex-wife. He says please don’t do any drama this time. She says I won’t, but there’s a condition, sing for me. Kuldeep says what is this? She says you have to. He is about to hit the car. Kuldeep says I don’t want to sing. Don’t force me all the time. She moves the steering and says okay then we will die together. Kuldeep screams and stops the car. He says okay I will sing. He sings pal pal dil ke paas. Samaira hugs him. Samaira says you know what, you’re my reason to live. Anyone who takes you away from me, even you, I would never forgive them.

Scene 3
Harsh recalls what happened. Bell rings, he opens the door. It’s Shubhra. He says please come. There will never be any entry on this door for you. Shubhra says I am really sorry Harsh. I can’t take this gift from you. He says sorry for love or this saree? She’s about to leave. Harsh says since when did you start taking this joker’s things seriously? Shubhra says a very calm doctor told me not to hold back emotions whether they are happy or sad emotions. You need the same doctor. His name is Harsh. Because of me, you have tears in your eyes. Forgive me if you can. He says anything I get from you is a gift. So no sorry. Shubhra leaves. Harsh cries.

Shubhra comes to the lobby. She calls Narain. All three parents come with a sorry placard. Shubhra looks away. Narain says it’s their mistake. They get angry. Shubhra laughs. The kids laugh too. Shubhra says I am not at anyone. It’s no one’s mistake. she hugs them all. Samaira and Kuldeep come. Shubhra is shocked to see them. Shubhra ignores them and says let’s do breakfast. Madhura says sandwich? Everyone ignores them. Samaira says can you see me Kuldeep? Why can’t they see us?

Samaira says I know why are you all ignoring me. I have hurt you all so much. Shubhra I am not here to do any drama. Shubhra is busy with breakfast and the kids. Samaira says I am only here to talk to you. But in person. Narain says Shubhra doesn’t need to talk to you either alone, or in person. Samaira says Shubhra please listen.. Once, please.. Shubhra ignores her and keeps talking to the kids. Samaira says please I came here to talk to you. Shubhra acts like Samaira isn’t there. Kuldeep says please Shubhra. Shubhra says ask her to move her hand from my shoulder. Samaira says I am sorry but please talk to me one last time.

Scene 4
Harsh says time to go back to Pune. It would be easier for me to go ahead. The man gives him the letter. Harsh says you said there’s no reason to stay and you sent this God? It has I love you written by kids. Harsh says I can’t make Shubhra anymore awkward. he walks out. Kuldeep and Samaira are there. Kuldeep says SAmaira you promised me you won’t do any drama. Whatever you say, everyone would know anyone. She says it’s Shubhra’s right to know first. I know she will share with her family. I will speak to her first. Samaira says to Harsh, oh hi. What a surprise? Did your conference end? Or do you really like this place? he says you’re right. There’s some magic about this place. People who are here don’t wanna leave, like me. And people who go come back, like you two. Samaira says the resort didn’t, Shubhra brought me here. I would go anywhere she was. I have to talk to her in person. I will leave once I do. Right, Kuldeep? He nods and says how can it be wrong if you’re saying it. Samaira says to Harsh I will come to say goodbye once I speak to Shubhra. Harsh says Kuldeep looks scared and lost. What’s going on?

Episode ends.

Precap-Samaira says to Shubhra don’t see my truth through my past’s darkness. I don’t want to hurt and your kids. But if fate has written this. Shubhra says come to the point. Samaira says I am pregnant. Shubhra stops.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti 8th July 2021 Written Episode Update: Samaira and Kuldeep come to the resort appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/08/2021 02:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: