Wednesday 24 March 2021

Game Of Hearts – A Love Story Never Seen Before! Chapter 17 CONFESSION TIME??

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

RECAP: Ishani shows vansh the video where kabir and riddhima are talking to each other….

SCENE 1: Vansh feels heartbroken after seeing the video…

Vansh: Just give me some space…i need to think….

After a while Vansh goes to meet riddhima in the room..

Vansh: Riddhima are you alright?

Riddhima: Yeah! Thanks to you! Vansh i need to talk to you…

Vansh: About what?

Riddhima: Remember when i said i was with someone before our marriage..?

Vansh: Yeah and we discussed not to speak about it again? Then why are you bringing it up now?

Riddhima: I feel like you should know who was that! It was inspector kabir…

Vansh: KABIR?

Riddhima: Yes, infact we were together after i met you also, later he showed his true colors and i left him, later certain circumstances led to our marriage and remember when he came to arrest you?!

Vansh: Yeah..

Riddhima: He then realised i married you and since then he has been visiting me again and again saying he is sorry and he wants me back! In fact the day i was attacked, he came into the house to meet me in the kitchen…i somehow sent him away, but i think he is the one doing all of this!

Vansh: He is not the one doing this i know who it is and it has been handled! But i wont spare that kabir, if he tries to come near you again!

Riddhima: You seemed sad when you came inside, do you want to share anything?

Vansh: No…i have some work you just rest ok?!

Riddhima: Yeah..

Vansh leaves…

Riddhima’s pov: Thank god, i saw ishani showing the video to Vansh, and when he came in admitted it myself otherwise, Vansh wouldn’t have spared me at all! But why did Ishani do all this? I dont care, its good that Vansh knows now the partial truth about me, just i am one more truth away…. soon i will tell him even that!

Vansh meets kabir…

Vansh: Kabir! you know i have spared your life long enough, now you have started disturbing me and my wife both…and i can spare until it was me, but my wife!? I promised her that she will never face any problem, when i am there, and apparently you are her problem! And trust me i will make your death sweet and simple, yeah its going to be hard if  you fight back, but i would like to give you a disclaimer that its better not to fight back…

Kabir points a gun towards Vansh..

Kabir: It wont take me a second to kill you Vansh!

Kabir: It wont take me a second to kill you Vansh!

Vansh: Oh really? Kabir just give it up! I am trying to be good for Riddhima….

Kabir: Good and you! These two will never balance! You will never be good enough for riddhima! She doesn’t know your real deeds and that’s why she is still supporting you, did you ever think what will happen when she comes to know that you kill people, she will never forgive you…

Vansh: Oh I disagree! She trusts me kabir and she understands me and i am damn sure she will also understand why i do certain things…

Kabir: No vansh, she will hate you….the same way how arohi came to know your truth and she left you! Well i must appreciate her,she did a very sensible thing leaving you, otherwise you would have only killed her some day…

Vansh: Kabir!!

Vansh: Kabir!!

They both fight!  After a while kabir gives up

They both fight!  After a while kabir gives up…

They both fight!  After a while kabir gives up

Vansh: Is there someone that i can inform?!…No one?! Sad kabir, you have wasted your whole life behind me and now look at you, not even one person who will be sad after your death…but hey, i will try to feel sad for your death after all, one of my best police officer is dying…

Kabir: I will not die that easily vansh…

Vansh: See i have cut your cartoid artery, which means you have just 10 minutes to live, but the hospital is not near, so i am sorry you will die! So i guess i can finally say, REST IN PEACE…

Vansh leaves…

Vansh comes home…

Riddhima: Vansh, why is your hand bleeding is everything alright? Come sit here… Mrs. Dsouza please bring the first aid box…Vansh how can you be so careless? How did this happen?

Vansh: It’s nothing, i just had to handle someone that’s it…

Riddhima: How is that person doing?

Anupriya: After anyone who has messed  up with  vansh been alive?! That person will also be dead!

Riddhima: Dead? Vansh will not kill anyone, he must have warned him right?

Vansh: Yeah you are right, i just warned him mom..

Riddhima: You both keep talking, i will get some juice for you..

Anupriya: Vansh, why did you lie?

Vansh: When you said that, the person would be dead, her face expression changed, from worry to fear and disgust, i dont want her to feel that way about me mom!

Anupriya: You love her don’t you?!

Vansh: Yes!

SCENE 2: Riddhima is with dadi in the kitchen…

Dadi: So what are you planning?

Riddhima: For what dadi?

Dadi: He didn’t tell you right!

Riddhima: What?

Dadi: Tomorrow is Vansh’s birthday!

Riddhima: Oh yeah right! I forgot!

Dadi: So he told you?

Riddhima: No..actually..that..

Dadi: You must have heard from someone right?

Riddhima: Yes! Correct i heard from someone!

Dadi: I hope this year will be different!

Riddhima: why Dadi?

Dadi: He never comes out of his room on his b’day, so this year since you are there, i hope he will change!

Riddhima: Dont worry dadi, he will change…

Riddhima is in her room planning about the b’day…

Riddhima’s pov : I will make it special for him, like i used to do on his b’day…i hope he will like it…

Riddhima arranges a party for vansh and kabir comes in as a waiter…

Kabir’s pov: You tried to kill me right! Now i will make this so-called happy b’day as your death day…thank god my assistant was there with me and he took me to the hospital, i needed to still recover but how could i miss this chance to kill you…till now my only aim was to send you to jail, but now my aim is to kill you…..

SCENE 2: Riddhima talks to Vansh in evening..

Riddhima: Vansh, are you not coming down? Its your birthday today!

Vansh: Riddhima, i appreciate your efforts but i am not keen on celebrating my b’day

Riddhima: Vansh, i promised dadi that i will get you down, please for me!

Vansh: Dadi will understand if i dont come, riddhima so please!

Riddhima: If you are only not coming, then what will i do going down…i will also stay back…

Vansh: Riddhima you dont have to…

Riddhima: I will get some fruits for you to eat wait…

Riddhima talks to the waiter( Kabir)

Riddhima: Can you please cut some fruits and give it in the room..

Waiter: sure mam

Riddhima leaves…

Kabir’s pov: Wow! the wife herself has come to take a confirmation letter of her husband’s death…

Kabir gives a plate of fruits in Vansh’s room…but Vansh stops him..

Vansh: Wait a minute…. You look new?

Waiter: Sir..that..

Riddhima: Vansh let him go, he came with the other waiters for the party…

Waiter: yes sir!

Vansh: Ok fine…

Kabir leaves…

Vansh: Come let us eat together..

Riddhima: Yeah sure! Just give me two minutes i will change and come back..

Vansh: Yeah…

Riddhima comes out after a few minutes and sits down to eat…

Riddhima: Lets eat..

Vansh: No! *he throws away the piece which she took* This has poison…

Riddhima: what?! Vansh are you alright? Vansh look at me are you feeling uneasy?

Suddenly vansh collapses on the floor

Suddenly vansh collapses on the floor

Riddhima: Vansh!! Dadi!! Angre!! Someone please help

Riddhima: Vansh!! Dadi!! Angre!! Someone please help…Vansh please stay with me, vansh please…

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, WILL RIDDHIMA SAVE VANSH! OR  WILL BE  IT TOO LATE..! TODAY ITSELF THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE! 

LET ME KNOW HOW THIS CHAPTER WAS! IN THE COMMENTS

PS: I WROTE LITERALLY 6-8 VERSIONS BEFORE THIS FINAL PIECE, AS I DIDN’T GET THE SATISFACTION, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS VERSION…. 

The post Game Of Hearts – A Love Story Never Seen Before! Chapter 17 CONFESSION TIME?? appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/24/2021 01:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: