Saturday 26 June 2021

STOLEN SWEETHEART- RIANSH FF EPI 36 ‘Happy happy’

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hii everyone!! Hope no one missed me🙃 so after a long time aaj ka Episode ye raha…..

Riddhima’s sobs broke Vansh from inside.
Riddhima: Why?
She left from their wiping her tears and was driving car harshly and crying. She turned the radio on full volume do no one hears her crying…..
ilzaam lage hai mujhpar jo mujhe rulate hain,
Galti kisi ki nahi par dono ko satate hain,
Dil tod kar badi aasani se keh diya aapne alvida,
Par halat mujhe bewafah thehrate hai…

-Tanvi🌠

Vansh was still sitting their blankly when he got a message on his phone.
‘Your Mom is here’
He kept the phone in his pocket and rushed to his car and then back to VR Mansion. He directly entered her room where Uma was sitting smiling looking at him. Vansh also smiled and took her blessings.
Uma: I missed you Vansh.
Vansh: I missed you too.
Uma: How are you? Look you became so thin living there. First Vihu then you, rushing to leave me here alone.
Vansh: Vihaan?
Uma: He came here na? But you went to London. He was on his MBBS medical camp. Then he went back.
Vansh: Oh.
Uma: Vansh, talk to him beta, he is your brother. I know you are upset that he pulled up a prank which leaded on your suspension.
Vansh: What!?
Uma: You, you don’t know? Riddhima didn’t tell you? She came home daily to talk to me and tell how you texted her everytime you were free.
Vansh: (thinking) Riddhima….why are you so elegant? You lied to keep my mom happy? I have to find out what happened. I am sorry. I promise this will be your happiest birthday.
Uma: VANSH!
Vansh: what happened mom are you alright?
Uma: I called you 4 times, but you were lost in your world. Look, after Ishani, I want you both to get married. I want to see her as my bahu before I die na.
Vansh: Mom….
Uma: Today is her birthday na? Why don’t you propose her as surprise?
Vansh: Same pinch ma! I was thinking the same. So I should make things ready. Bye!
Uma: Take care! (Smiles) Protect my children from evil eyes.
At evening
Riddhima reaches home with a all-well look, smiling.
Ramansh: Riddhi get ready… We have to leave for the party.
Rishi: Arre Bhai, Riddhima is the birthday girl so she will come at last na? You guys leave I am with her.
Shreya: Pakka? (Sure?)
Rishi: Yes, after all manager hun.
Riddhima: Rishii….. I am going to get ready you guys leave.
Riddhima enters the room and saw the dress…
She was very happy seeing the dress and smiled but she became confused.
Riddhima: This was not the dress!
Vansh: It’s gift from me.
Riddhima turned behind to see Vansh standing. She smiled looking at him while he was also ready in the matching color tuxedo. He came near her and hugged her.
Vansh: I am sorry Riddhima. Please forgive me. I didn’t knew it was Vihaan. I can’t live without. How tough it was for me to stay away.
Riddhima: It’s fine Vansh. Don’t blame…yes. Blame yourself. You know only 2 things gussa and gussa.
Vansh chuckles. Riddhima smiles.
Riddhima (in childish tone): I will be back after getting ready. Ok?
Vansh: I am waiting…..
Vansh leave she room only to see Rishi staring him.
Rishi: If this time, this time Riddhima gets hurt then I will not spare you.
Vansh: This will never happen…I repeat never ever.
Ramansh: This will be her best birthday.
Rishi: All of you here?
Shreya: The media is demanding their star in Birthday.
Riddhima comes out if the room. Everyone was adoring her. Vansh kept gazing at her while everyone was praising her beauty.

Riddhima: I will directly show up to media in my party. I will come with Vansh.
Shreya: This means…
Everyone: Marriage Fixed!!!!
Riddhima blushes while Vansh smiles.
Riddhima: Yes. We are announcing this to media today.
Rishi: So we are leaving you guys come fast…
Everyone leaves and Riddhima comes close to Vansh. Vansh also comes closer and they were able to feel each other’s breath.
Vansh: Kiss is a confirmation of marriage na?
Riddhima smiles and they both share there first kiss (🙈)
At banquet
Riddhima enters hand-to-hand with Vansh, smiling. Looking at each other and then towards the media.
Precap- This marriage won’t happen!

This was the first time I tried shayari🙂 do tell me how was the Episode…. Next part will also be of Riddhima’s birthday!!

And the new cover!! I made it by myself! Proud of you Tanvi 🤭

Tanvi 🌠

The post STOLEN SWEETHEART- RIANSH FF EPI 36 ‘Happy happy’ appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/26/2021 01:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: