Monday 5 April 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #32 Proposal..

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Episode starts as..,

Riddhima : Mom..Now, I’m going in..Byee..

She is about to go inside but Vansh drags her on the stage. 

Riddhima : Where? 

Vansh : Shh..

He bends on his knees taking a rose (not a ring because I want to do engagement with grandeur) 

Vansh : You’re the star that twinkles at night, the breeze that makes me feel right, You’re the sunshine that drives blues away, the beat that makes my heart beat everyday. Will you marry me? 

Riddhima smiles and accepts the rose. 

Riddhima : Main toh tere dhang mein 

                  Dhal chuki hoon

                  Bas teri ban chuki hoon

                  Mera mujhme kuch nahi

                 Sab teraaa….

( In short, I’m all yours) 

Vansh : Yay!!! 

Riddhima : Sajjan Raazi Ho Jawe Fer V Oh Roula Nahio Payida Pagla (If the lover agrees, then also don’t scream, Idiot!)

Ishq Hunda Heereya De Warga Oh Jagg Tu Lukkayida Pagla (Love is like diamonds, which we have to hide)

Sajjan Raazi Ho Jawe Fer V Oh Roula Nahio Payida ( If the lover agrees, then also don’t scream, Idiot!) 

Vansh : Okok..Not screaming, happy? 

Riddhima smiles. He whispers in her ears,”Really everything in you is mine?” He winks at her, she hits on his chest. 

Vansh : Time for a dance..DJ

DJ : This song is dedicated by Mr. Vansh to Ms. Riddhima..

“Behna ne Bhai ki kalai pe pyaar bandha..” (Sister has tied love to brother’s wrist) 

Vansh (shouts) : What have you played? Idiot..Stop it now or I’ll break your music system..

DJ : Sorry sir..

He changes the song. 

Zubaan hai feeki shaam se

Huyi na tose baat bhi

Bina main tere be-maza

Hua hoon dekho aaj bhi

 

Vansh twirls Riddhima around. 

 

Karun main yeh ghuzarishein

Mithi mithi

Mohabbaton ka mol de

Mithi mithi

Neendon mein meri khwaab ka

Mithi mithi

Zara sa meetha ghol de

 

He nuzzles his nose on her shoulder and tucks her hair. 

 

Tu ban ja, ban ja tu meri

Tu ban ja, ban ja tu meri

Tu ban ja, ban ja, ban ja

Ban ja tu meri ishqe di chashni

Ho mithi mithi chashni

 

Main na maangunga dhoop dheemi dheemi

Main na maangu chandni

Mere jeene mein tujhse ho ishqe di chashni

Ho mithi mithi chashni

Mithi mithi, mithi mithi

 

The song stops, they all clap. 

Aryan : Vansh, I didn’t know you dance so well..

Tara : All thanks to Riddhima..

Rudra : They’re looking so good together..

Aryan : Well, seems like before becoming a father, I’ll be a chachu first..(So, Siya n Aryan are younger but they married first, as they found their partner first) 

Siya : Shut up! 

Riddhima blushes and runs inside. 

Tara : Aww..Our dear daughter in law shied..

They all giggle. Vansh goes behind Riddhima. 

Tara : Vanshhh..

Rudra : He is becoming joru ka gulam before marriage, after marriage he’ll be taken..Right Ajay? 

Ajay : Absolutely..

They all laugh. 

All Thanks to my school , that I’m updating..My classes are from 8am to 1pm, hence, the schedule is hectic..Even today my class is taking place and I’m going to attend it..and ya, I’m going my nani’s house on Friday as there are 4 holidays so I’ll be able to enjoy..Last update , this thursday and then next thursday..Do comment, it really motivates me ☺ Keep loving! I’ll be posting 2 updates from tomorrow..Byee..

Main subject class + 8th Standard + Boards +  Strict teacher + Strict school rules + Copy submission = Tons of tension..

Do you relate? And talking about ff, will Riansh marriage create a rift between Riddhima and _____ , What say?

The post #Love from the heaven.. #32 Proposal.. appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/05/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: