Wednesday 10 March 2021

The Story of Two Mafias-1-The tale of love and dark secrets

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The morning, As the sun rises..an office is seen..

A girl in her late twenties is sitting on the chair, when a man comes to her

A girl in her late twenties is sitting on the chair, when a man comes to her..

Man :  Ma’am I have found the dealer for your gold biscuits..

The girl turns and says,”Who is he, Angre?”

Angre : Ma’am Vansh Rai Singhania..

Vansh Rai Singhania created a sudden shiver in the girl’s body..

Girl : Vansh Rai Singhania..I don’t want to do..

Angre : Ma’am but we have already said yes and he hates BETRAYERS..

Girl : Who told you to say yes??

Angre : Ma’am you only..

Girl : I didn’t knew his name, anyways, you go now..

Angre : Yess..

Angre exits..

Girl : Vansh..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Vansh : Kabir, when we have to go to the Singhania’s ?

Kabir : Boss, just in an hour..

Vansh : Ok..Make sure that this deal is safe and secret..

Kabir : Sure boss!

Vansh : Bring the money briefcase..

Kabir brings the money briefcase..Vansh opens at checks it.

Vansh opens at checks it

Vansh : All set to go!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Riddhima : Angre, today is interview, make sure till my deal gets over nobody comes in between or..

Angre : Yess, yess..I assure you!

Riddhima : Good!

Angre : Ma’am they’re coming..

Riddhima : OK, go..

She puts on goggles and mask, her face can’t be identified now. Vansh comes in with the briefcase, they both do handshake.

Vansh : Hello, myself Vansh Rai Singhania..

Riddhima :  Hi, myself Riddhima Singhania..Have a seat..

Vansh (in mind) : Riddhima..Kabir didn’t told me that the owner’s name..

Riddhima : What happened Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania?

Vansh sits and says,”May I see the biscuits?”

Riddhima : May I see the money?

Vansh : Sure!

He shows her the briefcase and says,”I don’t CHEAT people..”

Riddhima (in mind) : I know..but still otherwise you’ll doubt me..

Vansh : The biscuits please..

Riddhima shows him .

Riddhima : Worth Rs

Riddhima : Worth Rs. 20 crores..

Vansh : OK I do like them..But I want you to show your face..

Riddhima : You’ve to buy the biscuits or me?

Vansh : Ofcourse, your biscuits..

Riddhima : Then..?

Vansh : Fine..Here’s your money..

Riddhima takes the money..and gives him biscuits..They talk for 5 mins and then Vansh leaves..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Vansh : Hello, yes Sid?

Siddharth : Bhai, today is my interview, wish me luck!

Vansh : Which interview? I told you’re working in Rai Singhania’s

Siddharth : No bhai..I am not working there..

Vansh : You’re..

Siddharth : Bhai, just wish me luck..

Vansh : Good luck! Bye..

The call ends.

Kabir : Boss, so deal done?

Vansh : Yeah Kabir, but why you didn’t tell me the dealer’s name..

Kabir : Boss, If I would have known , then I would have told…

Vansh : Fine..Let’s go!

Kabir nods.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The INTERVIEW At Singhanias’s :

Riddhima : Next..

Siddharth comes.

Riddhima : Sid?

She hides her face.

Siddharth : Myself Siddharth Rai Singhania..

Riddhima smiles and says,”Proceed..”

After 5 mins of interview,

Riddhima : Appointed

Siddharth : Thanks ma’am..

Riddhima smiles, Siddharth leaves..

Riddhima : The more I try to be away of RaiSinghania’s , more they come close to me..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Siddharth : Bhaiii..

Vansh: Hmmm??

Siddharth : Singhania Industries..Appointed!

Vansh : Singhania Industries? Your boss is Riddhima Singhania, right?

Siddharth : Absoluetly right..but she is not that Riddh..

Vansh : Fine..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Riddhima puts a cross over the picture of RaiSinghania’s..

Riddhima : I will not LEAVE you..You all people’s TRUTH is out! Now you see..☻

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

That’s it for today’s episode..Do tell your reviews and yeah, Vansh and Riddhima share a past together., so you’ve to figure it out! Toodles!!

The post The Story of Two Mafias-1-The tale of love and dark secrets appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/10/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: