Friday 19 March 2021

Shaadi Mubarak 19th March 2021 Written Episode Update: KT receives a shocker

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Shaadi Mubarak 19th March 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with KT saying you have given me a lots of happiness, it won’t be possible to repay it, you are my queen, I m your slave, command me. She laughs and asks him to get lemon water. She hides the file in her bag. He gets the lemon water. She gets sindoor. She asks him to make a hand print, she will keep this chadava and make prayers. KT says take me along, instead this hand prints. They make the hand impressions on the white cloth. He fills sindoor in her maang. He says you will always be mine and I will be yours. She makes her promise. They hug. Preeti gets sad. She sees KT sleeping. Preeti goes out to Kushala. Kushala asks why didn’t you sleep. Preeti says its hurting me a lot to leave KT and go away, I wan to live with KT, I can’t stay there without KT. Kushala says don’t think so. She encourages Preeti to be strong. KT dreams of losing Preeti. He wakes up. Preeti asks what happened, are you fine. He says I had seen a dream, leave it.

Its morning, Preeti meets everyone. Phurti hugs her and thanks. She asks Preeti to come back soon. KT says mom, I had seen a dream in the morning, that Preeti and I are getting separated, my heart is sinking with this thought, I feel scared. Kushala says no, don’t think so, to be sure, that you and Preeti’s relation’s truth is such, no one can separate you. KT thanks her. Preeti hugs KT. She breaks down and cries. She asks will I come back. Kushala says surely, take it written from me, nothing would happen to you, you will be fine, you will return for KT’s baby. Everyone gets sad. Preeti leaves. KT talks to Preeti on call.

She is outside the hospital. He says I m seeing my movie on the tv, I m trying to pass the time. She says that’s my fav dialogue. Media comes at the hospital to attend some case. She says I m at the airport, ambulance just passed. He says so sad, what would the patient’s family go through, I wish the patient gets fine and goes. She says I think taxi has come, take care. He ends call. The remote falls down. Media reporter tells about the cancer treatment of a famous personality. KT gets shocked seeing Preeti on tv. He recalls Preeti. He goes out and sees Juhi. She stops him. He asks what is Preeti doing at the cancer hospital. He asks her not to lie, just say the truth. Juhi says Preeti is suffering from cancer, she is fighting alone since the last 8 months. He is shocked.

Precap:
Preeti goes for her treatment. She recalls her family and gets sad. KT comes to support her for the risky surgery.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Shaadi Mubarak 19th March 2021 Written Episode Update: KT receives a shocker appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/19/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: