Friday 19 March 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #30 Vansh tries to convince Riddhima!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Vansh : Now I’ll have to convince her to go in the morning..

Riddhima reaches her house and finds no one inside. 

Riddhima : Ooh, They are gone somewhere..yaa..

She goes inside and sleeps as she spent her whole evening crying in her car. She is broken completely.

Next morning, 

As she wakes up, a ting tong sound is heard, she goes near the main door. 

Riddhima : Lemme check from the keyhole , if he’s Vansh naa, I won’t let him enter..

She sees it’s not Vansh, she opens the door. 

Riddhima : Yess? 

Man : Ma’am here’s a parcel..

Riddhima takes it and the man goes, while she is going to shut the door, Vansh enters and locks it. 

Riddhima : What’s this behaviour? 

Vansh smirks and enters inside. 

Riddhima : I think I asked something!!!

Vansh : Riddhu darling please forgive me.. 

Riddhima : No never..

She walks into the kitchen. 

Vansh : I know, I was right..I mean wrong but still I deserve forgiveness, right? 

Riddhima : Wrong Mr. VR

Vansh : OK Then, till the time you won’t forgive me, I’m sitting here only..

He sits on the sofa crossing his legs.

 Riddhima (murmurs) : Accha bacchu, Now, I’ll tell you..

She makes a sound from her phone and then picks up the phone. 

Vansh : Whose phone ? (narrows his eyes) 

Riddhima : Oh Hi, Vyom..(I don’t know why I like Vyom) 

Vansh : Vyom? 

Riddhima : I’m fine dear..

Vansh : Dear? 

Riddhima : Yes, darling, I’m free but can’t come, next time sweetheart..

Vansh : Darling? Sweetheart? 

This time he lost his temper and snatched phone from her, 

Vansh : Oh hello, Mr. Vyom, kyom..If next time you call my girlfriend, I swear I’ll chop you in pieces and will throw you in the river..(He realised there was no sound from the other side) Oh hello..

He checks the phone and finds it switched off! Riddhima giggles. 

Vansh : Riddhu, please naa forgive me, Ok I’m ready to do 500 sit-ups..

Riddhima : No means no, If you’ll do it 5000 also, then too I’m not forgiving you.

Vansh : Umm..Ok, then take this..I’m sure you won’t refuse it..

Riddhima : What is it? 

Vansh : Anklet

Riddhima : Pretty but I’m not gonna forgive you..Please leave..

Vansh : But-

Riddhima : Please Mr. VR leave!

Vansh leaves. 

Riddhima : I can’t see you like this but, I wanna trouble you more and I need a different way this time..

……………………………………………

Vansh : Idea!

He calls someone.

Conversation muted. 

Vansh : Now, I’ll see how you don’t agree, soon to be Mrs. RVR 

He leaves.

…………………………………………………………………….

The bell rings, a servant opens the door, a couple enters Riddhima’s mansion. 

…………………………………………………………………………

That’s all for the part..Hope you like it,..Now guess that couple., you know this couple very very very very very very very well…If you guess it then, I’ll update this today only again! Take care lovelies!

Wait..So, there’s my friend, she wants to write a ff on RiAnsh and the plot is really nice and very different but she is confused whether it will support her or not..So, do tell me down..

The post #Love from the heaven.. #30 Vansh tries to convince Riddhima! appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/19/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: