Sunday 21 March 2021

A Quest For the Heart – Episode 9

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hi all, this episode might be a little short. I am very tired nowadays and I spend the night around 12-1am to write the episode so excuse my spelling mistakes if there are any

Epi starts…

Kabir came back into the house and tried to go and see Riddhima. He saw her just coming out of the room and approached her as she walked out.

Riddhima: Stop right there Kabir, don’t come any nearer. If I scream now I am sure you won’t be spared

Kabir: There there, it’s not like I will do anything to harm you will it?

Vansh was seeing the conversation from the door of his study as he knew about Kabir’s every move. He made his hand into a fist and approached them.

Kabir: Oh hey boss

Vansh: Get out Kabir, you have a job to do. Go and do that job before i fire you and kick you out the house

Kabir was shocked and turned to go back t his post of guarding the front door.

Vansh turned to Riddhima and held out his hand. She didn’t hesitate and held it while being led back into the room.

Vansh: I need you to stay home today sweetheart; it’s not safe to go out now. Once I deal with Kabir you will be alright to step out

Riddhima noded and whispered: will you be my friend? (She smiled a little)

Vansh was shocked as he wasn’t expecting a reaction from her but decided anyway.

Vansh: I don’t make friends sweetheart but for you I will, yes I will be your friend. No more fights just friends ok?

Riddhima: Ok Vansh.

Vansh’s POV

I lied, but she was so beautiful. Never had I seen such beauty in my life. Her hair flowed perfectly across her back and the desire to touch her made me go crazy but I had to control. This was not part of the deal, what is this? Why can’t I stop myself from going closer to her? She is the only one I want to protect more than myself

Back to present..

Same day (3pm)..

Angre calls Vansh

Angre: Boss! I have found out some important information

Vansh: Get in here now Angre and lock the door when you come in

Angre hang up and within 5 minutes came back to Vansh’s study while locking the door

Vansh: Tell me what you got

Angre: Boss, the one who caused you to lose your deal was Kabir, I hacked his phone, he was the one that made a call to Hang about the gold and he was also the one that kidnapped Riddhima, he didn’t do very well in hiding his intensions

Vansh was shocked and listening to all this made him very angry

Vansh: I am not going to leave that guy

He was able to walk out but Angre held him back

Angre: Boss we need a plan you can’t just go to him and hold a gun up while shouting

Vansh: You are right Angre and I think I have just the plan

Vansh tells the plan to Angre in mute and after finishing..

Angre: Boss that sounds risky, are you sure you want to involve Siya, Ishani and Riddhima? There are more than 3 lives at stake here

Vansh: Trust me Angre I know what I am doing.

Vansh (thinking): I am sorry sweetheart I am going to have to put you in danger again but in order to catch the enemy I will make sure not a single thing will happen to you.

Angre nods and walks out. They set the plan to be executed tonight at an abandoned building.

Precap: Vansh catches Kabir red handed and nearly shoots him. He runs away but gets caught again. Riddhima and Vansh share a moment

The post A Quest For the Heart – Episode 9 appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/21/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: