Wednesday 27 October 2021

saath nibhana saathiya fan fiction: Gaura’s revenge part 9

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Gaura was enjoying her time at the Suryavanshis. Now that she had gotten in there with Kokila’s help, she was wondering what her next plan could be. And on the other side, Dharam didn’t accept the news about his mother’s return that well.

“Why did you came back here maa?” He asked her. “Are you going to trouble us again?”

“Listen!” She said. “be careful how do you talk to me! I am your mother, I am not Meera, understand?”

“Maa, you have no right to talk about my wife like that?”

“Really? And who gives you the right to disrespect me in such way? Is Meera more important to you than your own mother? Is this the way I raised  you?”

“Maa, I love Meera, why don’t you understand?”

“I don’t care about who do you love or not. But the way you humiliated me, that is unforgivable. You just watched when I was send in prison both times and did nothing. You didn’t even came to see me, nor someone else of the family. What family are you? I am the oldest here so you must respect me, all of you. But you don’t. All of you forgot about me because you are selfish.  And I thought I had taught you how to behave properly.”

“Yes maa, you are right. I didn’t do anything when you was being arrested in front of my eyes. I also didn’t visit you in any of these years. But you are responsible for everything that happened to you, only you yourself and no one else. I told you so many times to stop that game of revenge. I told you it will lead you nowhere but you didn’t listen.”

“Stop itt Dharam. You can’t tell me if I must stop this revenge or not. You witnessed my sadness and my nightmares and my tears as well, you said we will revenge the Modis together and then you just forgot about me and began supporting some unknown people. That was your worst mistake ever. And even Ambe Maa will not forgive you such sin. If you ever need anything, go to your beloved Gopi, she is your mother from now on and not me. In fact, you stopped being my son the day you turned against me. And remember something, I gave you life and if I want, I can take it away the same way.”

“So you are going to murder me? Your child?”

“You stopped being my child the day you preferred  my enemies over me. The Modis are your family now and not me. As I said, if you need anything, ask them.”

“And you stopped being my mother the day you said you are ready to sacrifice even me!”

“Yes, I said it. I don’t forgive betrayals no matter are you a part of my family or a complete stranger.”

And then, Gaura went to her room. That conversation made her sad but she tried to hide it. But something would make her forget her sadness. She suddenly thought of the best plan to revenge Dharam. She would use Bhavani for her game. This way, she would take revenge on her as well.

She then immediately dialed Bhavani’s number and after a few rings, Bhavani picked up.

“What do you want again?” Bhavani asked. She was obviously annoyed of Gaura’s call.

“First, you should learn how to behave with the elders. And second, tel me do you still love Dharam?”

“What?”

“Just tell me yes or no.”

“Of course I love him!”

“Alright. Do you still want to be my bahu?”

“Yes!”

“Fine. Come at the Suryavanshis now. Quickly.”

“But why, Gaura behen?”

“Bhavani, just do as I tell you.”

“Fine, I am coming!”

Bhavani suddenly got overjoyed by this conversation. She never expected Gaura to do such thing.

“What is wrong with her?” Bhavani thought. “Why did she suddenly decided to make me her bahu?”

And in less than half an hour Bhavani arrived. Gaura lead  her through the back door directly in her room and no one even knew she  was in the house.

And Bhavani’s excitement could be felt in the air.

“Thank you so much Gaura behen!” Bhavani said and hugged Gaura.

“Now first, sit down. And take it easy. I see you are excited but we don’t have time for that now.”

Bhavani did as she was told and sat down.

“Now take this.” Gaura said. “Your wedding saree, jewelry and everything you will need is here.”

“Hey Ambe Maaa!” Bhavani said and her eyes lightened even more.

“Listen, Bhavani. I am not over yet. Take this and cover up your face.”

“But why?”

“Just do what I tell you. You will see.”

One day later. The Suryavanshis were very worried for they couldn’t find Meera anywhere. When they  woke up in the  morning, they looked for her through the whole house but nothing. Dharam and Vidya were very worried about her. When they went into her room the closet was empty and her belongings were missing as well. There wasn’t even a letter, not even a single goodbye note but only emptiness. They didn’t know what to do and where to look for her. They asked even the Modis but they also had no idea where Meera could have gone.

But had Meera really disappeared on her own just like that? Of course she hadn’t!

The post saath nibhana saathiya fan fiction: Gaura’s revenge part 9 appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/27/2021 04:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: