Friday 12 February 2021

#Love from the heavn.. #26 The warm hug!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The next morning, 

Before Vansh woke up, Riddhima left. 

Vansh’s room : 

Vansh : Today is hug day..Where’s Riddhu ? 

He runs to her room but she is not there..He sees a chit,”Vansh, today I had a seminar so left early, sorry..We’ll meet soon..Take care..”

Vansh : Ohh, so she has gone to school..I shall also get ready now.

He gets ready.

At school : 

Vansh is looking for Riddhima but no sign of her. He asks the receptionist. 

R : Sir, she was busy in seminar quite a while ago and now is in a meeting..

V : Ok, by what time will it end ? 

R : In 15 mins sir..

V : Ok thank you..

He leaves from the reception..

After 20 mins, 

Vansh again goes to the receptionist..

R : Yes sir ?

V : Riddhima ? 

R : She just left out..

V : OK Thanks..

Vansh picked out his car and drove looking for Riddhima, he ringed her but she wasn’t picking up.

Vansh : Damn it! 

He again calls her but she doesn’t pick it up! He rings Angre (I hope y’ didn’t forget he is his friend , Angre is also a private detective)

Angre : Hello Vansh..

Vansh : Hi Angre, I am sending you a number, track it..

Angre : OK

He hangs up. After tracking, 

Angre : This number is currently in XYZ area..

Vansh : Thanks Angre

Angre : Anytime☻ 

He hangs up. 

Vansh : What is she doing in this place ? IT’s not such a posh area..

He stops his car on the road and to his surprise, he sees Riddhima standing and 4-5 boys making a circle around her. 

Vansh : Riddhimaa.a.

He runs towards them and sees Riddhima crying. He beats those idiots and holds Riddhima. 

Riddhima : V…a…..

Vansh : Calm down Riddhima ! 

He makes her sit in the car and drink water.

Vansh : Now tell what happened..

Riddhima : Vansh, I was driving when my car’s tyre punctured , I checked to see and then I found nails under the tyre..

Vansh : But how did y’ reach here?

Riddhima : Don’t you know I was going to get books for the school..Then, these boys covered me up..and (she starts crying) 

Vansh pulls her towards him giving a warm hug. 

Riddhima : Vansh, if you would have been…a late, then..I wo..

Vansh : Shh..I won’t let anything happen to you, sweetheart..

Riddhima : I’m feeling good..

Vansh : Happy Hug Day sweetheart..! 

Riddhima : Oh yes, Happy Hug Day Tarzan..

Vansh : Chatterbox!

They both smile and Vansh drove back to the school and they both continue their routine…Now during recess, 

Riddhima : Thank you so much Vansh for saving me! 

Vansh : Anytime sweetheart..♥

And this is the way, how they celebrated their hug day! I hope you all liked it, so my Telly up family, I’m giving you a big opportunity, as I told you on 16th March, I’ll be starting a new ff both on Telly up and Wattpad, I have 3 ideas, you people decide what you want to read here.

1st :- The story of Two Mafias

2nd :- Maang meri bharo naa

3rd :- Opposites Attract Each Other

Do tell, which suits you here, and ya , Welcome Back Dear AA, I really missed you…I forgot to mention this yesterday due to my health issues, I have recovered a bit, Thank you for the love! Happy Hug Day! Excited for the kiss day ??Do reply! ♥ And it’s a request that please don’t comment same thing, please kuch interesting!! ☻

The post #Love from the heavn.. #26 The warm hug! appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/12/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: