Wednesday 6 January 2021

Is it really love?? (RIANSH) Episode 59: Reception talks

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello everyone!!

 

The episode starts as……

At 08:00am in VR mansion,

  • In RIANSH’s room,

Riddhima wakes up and recalls the past night conversation. She looks at Vansh who’s sleeping like a kid holding her tightly as if she’s going to run away from him. She looks at him and smiles.

Vansh(eyes closed): When I’m awake you start arguing and when I sleep you start smiling,(Opening his eyes) Can’t you do the opposite?

Riddhima: How do you know that I was smiling when your eyes were closed?

Vansh: Even if my eyes were closed, I could sense every action of yours.

Riddhima: *smiles brightly*

Vansh: You smiling can even take my life.

Riddhima: Why are you talking about death? Don’t you want to live with me?

Vansh: I am ready to die to live with you!

Riddhima throws a cushion at him and says, “Isn’t death your favourite topic?”

Vansh: Sorry Sweetheart! (Holding his ears)

Riddhima(hugging Vansh): It’s okay!

Riddhima kisses Vansh on his cheeks and goes to have a bath. After she goes, there’s a knock on the door, Vansh goes to open it. It’s Ishani at the door.

Ishani: Good Morning Bhai!

Vansh: Good Morning!

Ishani: So how was your wedding night?

Vansh: Huh?

Ishani: In all the functions you were interested in Riddhima so I thought that y’all must be interested to celebrate your wedding night again.

Vansh: Don’t forget that I’m your elder brother!

Ishani: I can’t forget, won’t forget and wouldn’t want to forget! Anyways, Mom is calling y’all to check the decorations for the reception.

Vansh: Didn’t she call us for breakfast?

Ishani: No, she said if Vansh and Riddhima are satisfied with each other then only call them for breakfast but I know that y’all can never be satisfied so I didn’t add that!

Vansh: Ishani…..

Ishani(hiding her smile): Yes bhai?

Vansh: GET LOST!

Ishani rushes from Vansh’s room and he walks in again. Riddhima comes out of the washroom drying her hair. Vansh looks at her.

Vansh(thinks): How can I even get satisfied by her presence? I always want her by my side. There’s no turning back, I wouldn’t want her to go away from me.

Riddhima: Vansh, what are you thinking?

Vansh(coming out of thoughts): Nothing! I’m going to have a bath.

The day passed by as everyone was busy with their own work for the reception.

At 07:30pm in VR mansion, 

  • In RIANSH’s room,

Vansh was standing and looking at himself in front of the mirror when two small arms came and back hugged him.

Vansh: Sweetheart!!

Riddhima: Hmmm…

Vansh: Don’t you want to go down?

Riddhima: I want to.

Vansh: If we stay in this position for the next one minute and I’ll forget that we are dressed to attend the reception down. *smirking*

Riddhima instantly backed off.

Riddhima: Let’s go!

Riddhima held Vansh’s arm and they came down together. They walked down together and greeted a few guests. Sia and Angre descended the stairs and the spotlight was in their direction. They walked down together holding each other’s hand and looking in each other’s eyes and stood in the centre.

Aryan(loudly): I am present!

His voice breaks Sia and Angre’s eye-lock.

Vansh(whispers): I am going to slap your best friend one day!

Riddhima(whispers): Why? What has he done to you?

Vansh(whispers): Me? He’s doing it to all. He’s too interested to spoil everybody’s romantic moments. Let him get married once then I’ll teach him a lesson.

Riddhima(whispers): Don’t forget that along with Aryan you will ruin your sister’s moment too.

Vansh(whispers): Who? Ishani?

Riddhima(whispers): Haa!

Vansh (whispers): Doesn’t matter! She’s isn’t any less, she’s equally responsible to ruin my romance!

Riddhima(whispers): Oh God!

Vansh takes Riddhima’s hand and starts dancing with her. They share a strong eye-lock not giving up on each other. As the song is intense so are their moments. Everyone looks at them and praises them for their chemistry. This breaks their trance, they both walk out and Angre and Sia take the dance floor. Vansh is happy as his sister got a nice partner.

Vansh: I am so happy for Sia! She got such a good life partner!

Riddhima: In that case, all you three siblings are lucky for getting good life partners.

Vansh: Except for one!

Riddhima: Who?

Vansh: Ofcourse me!

Riddhima: What do you mean? Am I not a good life partner?

Vansh: No!

Riddhima leaves his hand and walks a step ahead but Vansh pulls her closer to him.

Vansh: You didn’t let me complete sweetheart!

Riddhima: What?

Vansh: That you aren’t a good life partner but you are a better life partner.

Riddhima(sarcastic): Wow!!! Thanks! Thank you so much! I thought that you would say best.

Vansh: That’s not possible!

Riddhima: Why?

Vansh: Because I am the best life partner.

Riddhima: That you are! *smiles*

Vansh: But you are the bestest life partner.

Riddhima: What? There’s no word like ‘bestest’

Vansh: It’s because till day none got a life partner like you!

Riddhima: (smilingly kisses his cheek)

Sejal: Yeh dekho, inka alag he romance chal raha hai! (Look at this, they have a different romance going on!)

Vansh: Stop eyeing us like this!

Sejal: *giggles*

Riddhima: *blushes*

The party comes to an end. And everyone goes to their rooms.

Riddhima changes her clothes and laid down on bed. Vansh comes from out and looks at her.

Vansh: Are you sleeping?

Riddhima: Yes!

Vansh: Then why are you answering?

Riddhima: I have a habit of talking while sleeping.

Vansh: Good Night Sweetheart!

Riddhima: Good Night Love!

Vansh smilingly hugs Riddhima to sleep.

 

Precap: I won’t give!

 

But slowly slowly something bad is coming up.

The post Is it really love?? (RIANSH) Episode 59: Reception talks appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/06/2021 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: