Sunday 20 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #20 Kidnapped!?

Hello all, Thank you for your support , I have reached 72 followers. Keep loving . Well, if you won’t follow then too new ff will come but when this one will end , then a new one will come and if I reach 100  soon , then new ff will come soon. I have already written some parts. 

Episode starts with..,

Riddhima  and her parents leave. Everybody is now at their homes and are very tired. It’s night now , and everybody slept . Next morning, Aarohi was knocking at Riddhima’s door but she didn’t open it . She calls Anand who pushes the door and breaks it. When they enter inside, they don’t find Riddhima . Only a letter is kept , they opened and started reading it. 

“ Dear Riddhima’s parents, Vansh and his family, Riddhima can’t be yours , she is mine , only mine . I won’t let her marriage happen this time also , mind it…Till then , try to find me. Well , there’s a letter in VR Mansion in Vansh’s study room , do check it off..I hope we will meet . Bye 

— Unknown” 

Aarohi : What we will do ? Riddhimaa..(she starts crying) 

Anand rings Vansh . 

Vansh : Yes dad, what happened ? 

Anand narrates the incident . 

Vansh : What ? You all come here.

Anand : Ok

He hangs up. 

Kunal , Anand and Aarohi reach VR Mansion . 

Vansh : Means Riddhima will again leave me !!! 

Anand : Calm down , where is the letter ? 

Vansh finds the letter and they all open it . It reads 

“ Hahah ! So, Mr . Vansh Rai Singhania , so sad..This time also you can’t do anything , she will be mine . Mr. VR . Keep searching for me…Till then , bye 

—– Unknown” 

Vansh : How dare he ? He stepped inside my house and kept a letter (smirks) Haha ! This time I won’t let Riddhima go with you Mr. So called Unknown..

Kunal : How will you find him ? 

Vansh : At that time VR was weak , but no more ..Mom,  please take care of Aarohi mom and Anand dad..I and Kunal will be back soon. 

Siya : Bhai , where are you going ? 

Vansh : To search my Riddhima and this time she will be with me .

Vansh and Kunal sit in Vansh’s car and again get a letter. 

“ Oh , so going to search me , your bad luck , you won’t be able to search me and Riddhima will be mine..Mr.VR Good Luck ! 

—— Unknown “ 

Vansh : I don’t need any kind of Good Luck , Mr. So called Unknown . I am coming..

Saying this, he drove the car at a very high speed. He searched everywhere but all in vain . Then , he gets a call. 

Vansh : Hello

Unknown : Hi , Mr. VR it’s me here , kidnapper ! (laughs) You would never find me 

Vansh : I am coming soon , be prepared , Mr. So called Unknown 

Unknown : Good luck  bye 

The person hangs up . 

Riddhima (to person) : What do you want ? Why have you tied me ??

Person : Baebe, you…

Riddhima : I am Vansh’s 

Person : No more 

Riddhima : Please leave me

Person : For that , you need to do something 

Riddhima : What  ? 

Person : Do as I say 

Riddhima : No , you keep your small thoughts to yourself only , my Vansh will come …

Person : Never

Riddhima : Your boast will be down  soon..

Person : Rassi jal  gayi lekin akad nahi gayi ( one has suffered a lot, still attitude is unchanged and person still has good amount of ego)

Riddhima : I am not egoist and have no attitude..Got it ? 

Person : Haan , whatever !! 

Riddhima : Now go from here

Person : Hey, youuu you are not my boss..be in your limits

Riddhima (smirks) : You haven’t seen my limits Mr…

Person tries to go closer .

Riddhima : Stay away 

Person : If your Vansh didn’t come in 2 hours, then you see, I will marry you..

Riddhima : Fine

Person : Itna confidence accha nahi (So much confidence is not good) 

Riddhima : Now you will tell me what’s good for me ? 

Person : Shut up 

Riddhima : Whatever !! 

Well , I wasn’t suppose to post today , but I posted , it’s a short one as I was busy but still wanted to make your day as you all must be feeling bored..

Question Time : Who’s that guy ? 

                                Will Vansh save Riddhima ? 

Also , suggest me title of my new ff..Coming soon as per speed of increasing followers. Do suggest the title..Bye …

Happy Sunday !

Keep checking my profile..

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #20 Kidnapped!? appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/20/2020 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: