Saturday 24 October 2020

Tujhse Hai Raabta 26th October 2020 Written Episode Update

Tujhse Hai Raabta 26th October 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Mukku asking Kalyani not to cry and says even my Aai is lost, but I don’t cry often. She says bapu tells that we have to be happy with whatever we have. She says we can do give and take. Kalyani asks what do you mean? Mukku says I can become your daughter and you can become my Aai. Kalyani says how can you talk so big? Mukku says you are item. She says I will call you by this name and says taka tak….Kalyani says you said that you will call me aai and then said Item. Mukku says there is an Aai in Item. Kalyani recalls telling Madhuri that there is a Maa in Madhuri.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Tujhse Hai Raabta 26th October 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/24/2020 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: