Friday 12 August 2022

Apnapan 11th August 2022 Written Episode Update: Pallavi prays for her kids

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Apnapan 11th August 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Nick asking Nandita to take rest. She thinks to keep him engaged. He asks for her phone to make calls. She drops her phone and says sorry. He says you maybe really weak, take rest. She says I do everything for you and kids. She thinks no one would know about Pallavi. Badal talks to the nurse. He says I m Nick and Pallavi’s eyes. She says you are very handsome. He asks how do you know them. She says Sonali, Pallavi and I were best friends. She goes on telling about herself. He asks where is Sonali. She says we had a blast in Harsh’s birthday party, I have the pics of that party. Badal asks her can you show me the pics, thanks a lot, send the pics to me, I will get cold coffee for you. He says I will find about mum and dad’s separation.

Neighbor gets tea for Pallavi. She says I will talk to Harsh and convince him. Pallavi says you don’t worry because of me, we will manage. The lady says but there is no house. Pallavi asks her to leave. The lady says as you wish. Pallavi sits worried. Barkha feels dizzy. Sid comes and shuts the door. She asks why is she head feeling heavy. He says you are tired, you just took a shower, right, take rest. He leaves. Nani asks Pallavi to stop thinking and look at herself. She says Manna is with Barkha, Badal is with his friends, Gagan doesn’t need anyone. She takes Pallavi in her lap and asks her to sleep.

Pallavi opens the bandage. She says this won’t let me lose my senses, until the kids come. She washes her face. Ranveer comes there and looks for Pallavi. Pallavi goes barefoot and reaches the temple. She cries and prays to Devimaa. She says no one agrees, but you know it, I did this for my kids.

She says I have been racing for my kids, to convince them, now the race is over, my kids left me, I m so stubborn but my love and stubbornness didn’t help today, I have come today to ask for strength and determination, I came to pray for myself, my life is just for my kids, Nick wasn’t keeping the relation well as a good dad and good husband, I have let Harsh and Manna go with him, Harsh needed treatment and Manna needed Harsh, I had let them go, because I wasn’t selfish, my kids got everything, but not love.

She says send my kids back to me, Gagan left me, Barkha is upset, Harsh hates me, but you know me well, then why do I need to give this test. She asks Devimaa to give her strength. She prays.

Precap:
Harsh auctions the house. Pallavi cries. Harsh asks everyone to come and buy the house belongings. The kids hug Pallavi and cry.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Apnapan 11th August 2022 Written Episode Update: Pallavi prays for her kids appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/12/2022 02:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: