Monday 14 September 2020

Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl

Chapter:11


In Avi’s Room,

Avi: I love him so much…I can’t imagine my life without him…Tuffy…*Looking at her Teddy*

[A/N: Avi’s teddy’s name is Tuffy]

Sid(think): About whom is she talking about?*tensed*

Avi: The first time I saw him here…My heart was beating so fast that I thought it would pop out…I thought I always liked him like a fan…But…*smiling*

Sid(think): Who made her heartbeat so fast and look at the way she is smiling…But she is a fan…*frowning*

Avi: The way he was with his family at the RM…I wish he was like that with me…

Sid(think): RM….Is she talking about me?*surprised*

Avi: But why will he…I am sure he considers me as a fan only…..and Of Course, so many girls would be behind him…Why will he notice me….*pouts*

Sid: She looks so cute while Pouting…

Avi: But I can’t help with whom I fall in love, Right?…. I am so in love with SR….and I need him like a heart needs a beat…..What will I do, Tuffy?

Sid: She loves me….*smirking*

Sid(think): I know what do now…*Runs to hall*

🌸🌸🌸

In hall,

Om: Please…Wait for Shivaay…

Person 1: Où est Mr.Oberoi?…(Where is Mr.Oberoi?)

Pin: What is he saying, Om…

Om: I don’t understand Chotima…They are speaking French…

Sid(think): What is happening here…I should ask Didu…*Goes to Gauri*

🌸🌸🌸

 

Sid: Didu, What is happening there?

 

G: Good thing you came….They are some Business delegates called by Shivaay Bhaiyaa….The meeting was supposed to be held at the Office but as they have to return to France urgently and OM is close to the Airpot Shivaay Bhaiyaa arranged the meeting here…But he and Ani is trapped in traffic and he is the only one who speaks french in this house….

 

Sid: How did you know?

 

G: Ani Called me….She told this is very important for the Oberoi’s as this deal would help them to expand their business to France…She told me you can handle it….and was about to say something but the call got cut…and now It’s not connecting…

 

Sid: They are becoming impatient…I think we should talk to them…

 

G: No…You should talk to them….as I cannot in front of the Oberoi’s…So…Go….

 

Sid: Ok…

 

G: Sid…

 

Sid: What happened?

 

G: I feel like they are lying about not knowing English…*frowning*

 

Sid: Why do you think so, Di?

 

G: Just felt like that….

 

Sid:….*nods*

 

🌸🌸🌸

 

Person 2: M.Oberoi connaît-il la gravité de cet accord?(Does Mr.Oberoi know the seriousness of this deal?)

Person 1:Il nous insulte en nous faisant attendre ici …(He is insulting us by keeping us here waiting…)

Ru: What will we do, Om?

Sid: Excusez-moi, monsieur…(Excuse me Gentleman)

Person1:Maintenant, qui diable êtes-vous?…(Now, Who the hell are you?)

Sid: Je suis quelqu’un dont tu devrais avoir peur …M. Oberoi va venir ici sous peu … Il est juste coincé dans Traffic…(I am someone whom you should be afraid of…Mr Oberoi will be coming here shortly…He is just stuck in Traffic)

Person2:Vous savez ce que nous ne voulons pas le rencontrer … Dites-lui qu’il a perdu cette affairs…(You know what we don’t want to meet him….Tell him he lost this deal…)

Sid: De quelle entreprise êtes-vous?…(Which company are you from?)

Person 3: Pourquoi voulez-vous nous licencier ou quelque chose? …. Alors faites-le … Nous sommes du groupe d’entreprises MAYURI …(Why do you want to fire us or something?…. Then do it…We are from the MAYURI group of companies…)

Sid(think): What the….How is this possible….I have to call my PA….*walks away taking his phone*

R: Om…He knows French…But he just walked away….

Om: I saw that duffer….

R: This is not fair Om….Nowadays I feel like my name is Duffer not Rudra….*pouts*

Om: I know, Truth is bitter…..

R: Whatever, I wonder what they talked that these clients became angrier….

Om: I am also curious but for now we have to make them stay until Shivaay come…

Incall with Neha(PA):

[

Sid: Miss.Gupta…I being the CEO of my own company didn’t know about the Deal we are about to sign with the Oberoi’s…

N: SR…I asked you about it…

Sid: When?

FLASHBACK:-

In Video call with Neha:

N: SR….You have to select the companies which you want to make the deal with….

Sid: You can do it …I trust you….Miss.Gupta…

N: Are you sure SR?

Sid: I don’t like to repeat myself…*sternly*

PRESENT:-

Sid: Ok….Now I understand….You send some employees from our Branch in France as they have are interested in the project that is going to be held in  France, Right?

N: Right….They just went to India Day before yesterday….They will come after 3 days….

Sid: 3 days…..and…Do they know english?

N: Yeah they do…Is there any problem SR?

Sid: Send them their Termination letter now Itself as they are not doing their work properly…

N: But….

Sid: Didn’t I make myself clear…and send some other ones to India…today itself for this deal….

N: Yes SR….

]

G: Sid, What is happening?

Sid: Di…They are from Mayuri….

G: But that’s the company you set up Right?

Sid: Yeah….Although I am the CEO of the Company….As I have never gone to any Offices….and I instruct all the Work to Miss. Gupta….So they didn’t recognise me…But it’s good….I get to fire those Three Idiots Who are not even Working Properly….They told Shivaay Bhaiyaa that they have to go today itself to France…When they have got 3 more days here….

G: Oh…So they are skipping work…So that’s the Reason why Ani told only You can handle it…

Sid: What else…They can just go back early and take three days extra leave and if the company ask they will just say the deal got cancelled because the oberoi’s insulted them or something ….Come…*Angry*

{A/N: If you didn’t understand what is happening then…I will Brief it….So the thing is…Sid is the CEO of the Mayuri group of companies(Did you like the name…..there is a reason why I choose that name…)But he has never come in front of the World as the CEO(I will reveal the reason later)….Neha Gupta is Sid’s PA who follow Sid’s instructions and run the company…So no employees have seen him except Neha…Sorry if you find there is no logic in it…It’s all my wild imagination…and I am proud of that*raising collars*🤯}

🌸🌸🌸

In hall,

Om: Please wait..

Person 1: Nous allons c’est tout …(We are going that’s all….)

Shiv: S’il vous plaît laissez-moi vous expliquer Mr.Rivera … Je suis vraiment désolé d’être en retard …(Please let me explain Mr.Black…I am very sorry for being late…)*Comes running*

Ani(think): My Shiv is saying Sorry to them….Only Sid can do anything about….Where is he?*Comes running*

Sid: Excuse me….Bhaiyaa…You don’t have to apologise….

Shi: No…I…

Sid: Let me complete Bhaiyaa….

Shi: No Sid….You don’t understand….*tensed*

Sid: You three….Check your email right now….*murderous aura*

Person1: Pourquoi…(Why)

Sid: So you know English….*smirking*

Person2:Que … Peu importe … M. Oberoi, vous avez perdu cet accord …(That….Whatever…Mr. Oberoi, you have lost this deal…)*sweating*

Sid: And who are you to decide it….When you are not an employee of Mayuri?*glaring*

Person 3: What do you mean?*confused*

Sid: I told you…Check your email…*smirking*

Person 1,2,3:….*looks e-mail*

Shiv(think): They knew English….and What is this E-mail?

Person 2: No this can’t be possible….

Sid: I told you I am someone whom you should be afraid of….Now Get the hell out of here…

Person3: But….

Sid: Didn’t I make myself clear ….I said Get out…*glaring*

Person 1,2,3:…*leaves OM*

Shiv(think): He is scary when Angry….Scarier than me…Can’t believe I am scared of a 20-year-old boy…Note to yourself…Do not make SR angry…

Shiv: C..Can you please explain?*stammering*

Sid: I called you Bhaiyaa…You don’t have to stammer in front of me….I won’t eat you up, Bhaiyaa*smiling*

 

Shi:….*smiling*

 

Ru: Om, Bhaiyaa is stammering….*whispers to Om*

Om: We can’t blame him Rudra…Even I am a little scared of Sid….although he is 20 years but when he is angry….*whispers to Rudy*

Ru: That is not angry…..I mean he said all those calmly but….

Om: He has an aura that makes everyone……scared…..*gulping*

Sid(think): If they are scared of me….then I wonder what would be there reaction after seeing  Di’s anger…I have to go fast….or else there will be a lot of questions…

Sid: Bhaiyaa…Those employees are fired…New employees will be coming to India shortly to discuss the deal…..I have to go out then…Bye….*Runs out*

Shiv: Om…What all happened here?

Om: Shivaay…They were speaking in French and we were not understanding anything…

Ru: But Sid interferes as he knew french and after talking for some time he went to make a call….and then you know what happened…

Shiv: But how did he fire them….

Ani: Leave it Shivaay…Anyways good thing we didn’t lose the deal…

ShivOmRu: Right…..

PRECAP:-

Khu: I am Pregnant…

The post Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/14/2020 01:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: