Monday 14 September 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 15th September 2020 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 15th September 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Guddan kisses Choti and says I will always be with you. Choti says promise? Guddan says yes. Guddan caresses her face. Guddan says I will always be with you. Choti says mama, I will always find you. Choti says mama, where did you go? Choti can’t see Guddan. She cries and says mama where did you go? Did you leave me alone again? Guddan’s soul says Choti I am always with you. You should sleep. Guddan makes her sleep.

Choti cries. She says mama was here. Durga says what happened? She says mama came but she left me. Durga says we are with you. Choti says why doesn’t she stay with me? Durga says your mama is always with you she just lives with lord Krishna. Don’t worry about what happened downstairs. Choti says we need money right? Durga says don’t worry about that. I am making Aarav’s favorite mac n cheese and your cake. She says I will help. Durga says you’re like your dad. He was world’s best chef. Get fresh and come downstairs. Choti says SJ is in tension. I know what to do.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 15th September 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/14/2020 01:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: