Monday 22 June 2020

Swasan: Mr rude please leave me alone (Episode 3)

Swasan ff:Past haunts:Future calls

Episode 3


My eyes became teary seeing her,i smiked and said “Divya Dii”
I hugged her tightly and invited her inside
She smiled at me….oh this pretty smile
I: Divya Dii what a pleasant surprise….Haven’t seen you from months….how are you?
Divya: I m Fine Swara..tell me how are you and what you are doing here….
Swara: Dii i have taken admission in St Jhon’s ….to take a bachelors degree…
Divya: What!!!great Swara i m also doing masters in St John’s…and you know what Sanskar is also here
Listening Sanksars nams my face drop down Divya Dii noticed it and immediately changed the topic
Divya: So Swara if you get any pron there please tell me okay…actually i don’t know you are here…or else i could have met you in college
I: Btw Divya dii how did ypu get my address
Divya: From Aakash only he told me you are here such a nice guy and he told me everything Swara
I looked in shock towards her how cpuld he tell everything to her I didn’t utter a word,there was an awkward silence
She caressed my face peck me in the forehead and got up to leave i forced her to stay but she insisted that she have to go Ma to kept her telling to stay but shr left
Again i come back to my room,it’s getting heavier now,why this past never leaves me alone
I hid my face inside the pillow slowly the tears kept rolling
“Help please help!”
I immediately got up of the bed it is mot just a bad dream but a bad past
I dialled a number
“Hello”
“Hey Aakash”
“Swara”
“Aakash how are you?”
“M fine shona how are you?is there any problem?”
“No no problem Aaku”
I lied to him and decided not to ask anything about Divya Dii I hang up after taking for a few minutes
Again I have to go to college after this holidays….i hope I don’t see him there…it’s very tough to keep my emotions tied…i opened the window inhale the fresh air and keep staring at the sunset

The post Swasan: Mr rude please leave me alone (Episode 3) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/22/2020 12:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: