Wednesday 6 November 2019

Nazar 6th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Nazar 6th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Ansh says we are out of Ganga jal. Chetali says what would we do now? Piya says I am sure papa must be trying to save us. Chetali says he never saved us. He doesn’t know anything. Shekhar says don’t say that. This time, he would save us.
Nishant says to Vedeshree I was looking for you. Do you know where the mirror is? We have to break it with the diamond. Pandit ji comes up. He says I should tell Nishant that Kalashree is looking like Vedeshree.

She says give me the diamond. I will break it. He says no, I have to go inside the mirror. If we break it from outside, people inside won’t be able to come outside. She says you have powers. You can stop the witch from breaking the mirror. You should stay out, I will go in and break the mirror. Please give me the diamond. He is about to give her the diamond. Pandit ji throws the red cloth on Nishant. He says that it’s Kalashree, not Vedeshree.

Pari says dadi are you okay? She says worry about yourself. Adi says would nanu beat that witch? Mohana says want to know the truth. Pari says the truth. Mohana says don’t keep your hopes high with him. He is in danger like the rest of your family.
Kalashree says now, I don’t have to do the drama. Give me the diamond. You know how dangerous a witch can be. He says I have caught many witches like you, your turn. He is about to stab her with a trishul.

Piya says what will we do now? Ansh says we will fight for Adi and Pari and win like always.
Kalashree says don’t scare me with toys. Look there. He looks at Vedeshree caught by other witches. Vedeshree says don’t worry about me. Don’t give her the diamond? Vedeshree says don’t give her the diamond. Nishant says I know you won’t kill her because you won’t accomplish your mission without her. Kalashree says wow, you’re wise. I have to keep her alive, but not her family. It will be fun killing them. This is the last time I am asking you for the diamond. Or they will be caught in the mirror forever.
Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 6th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/06/2019 12:26:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: