Saturday 26 November 2022

Bigg Boss 16 25th November 2022 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 16 25th November 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Weekend ka vaar
Salman welcomes everyone. He says it was a flaming weak. We will know who will win the captaincy task.

The next round starts. There are 10 baksets. Priyanka, Ankit and Soundarya go. Sajid says Soundarya says snatching. Priyanka says he’s doing it. Archana says we have an umpire. Sajid says don’t talk to me. Abdu takes him inside. Abdu says to stay strong with her. She makes me angry too. She makes us crazy but doesn’t take the wrong step that will make us go. Sajid says she can abuse my parents. Abdu says but we have to tolerate it. Stan checks the basket. Soundarya says there are no fish in two baskets. Be fair. Stan says they pressed the buzzer first. Tina says we filled it. Bigg Boss asks Stan’s decision. Priyanka says Stan be fair. This is our round. Stan says it’s fair. I reject this one, it has no ice. He rejects two. Archana says he will make them win. I knew it. Priyanka says you go from here, let us try. Priyanka says Stan please give us one chance, be fair. Stan says they have 9 baskets and these people have 7. Sajid says he’s the umpire. Stan says Shiv’s team wins.

Archana says I told you. Priyanka says they’re cheating. Abdu says no one cheated. Priyanka says we weren’t talking to you. Nimrit says you can’t take that you lost. Priyanka says this is cheating and Sajid has his own tantrum going on. Tina says Bigg Boss wanted more baskets. Sumbul comes and sits with Sajid and Shalin. Shalin says you sit there, we will come to you. She leaves. Shalin says she still doesn’t have a mind. Sajid says I will handle it now. Priyanka says to keep captaincy by cheating. Archana says exactly. Tina says Ankit is speaking after all. Ankit says you cam to us for fair play. Priyanka says, cheaters. Tina says at least we won. Soundarya says Shalin didn’t even pick any. Priyanka says Abdu was saying what cheating. Abdu says we aren’t wrong every time. Soundarya says Stan was convinced. Priyanka says Sajid was giving his orders. Archana says I will take all the revenge.

Archana comes to Shalin. She says you were not even playing. He says I don’t want to talk to you. Priyanka says let him be. Archana says I will do what I want. Ask that 50-year-old to stay out. Archana says don’t do it. Archana says I will ask when he speaks about your mom. You take that oldie’s side. I can’t say a word about his mom and sister? She shouts. Priyanka says you lose your mind. She screams and cries in the washroom. Archana says I am not scared. Kick him out. I’ve suffered enough. She throws things in anger. Soundarya says makers brought you back. Archana says his sister is Farah Khan who is Karan’s best feiend. I will never get work. Priyanka says no one can take work that’s written for you. Soundarya says they want you to shatter nd you’re crying. Archana says no one supports me. Soundaryas ays they can’t keep talking about past. Ankit says challenge them to kick you out if they can.

Everyone celebrates Sajid’s birthday. Archana says I don’t like clapping for such people.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 16 25th November 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/26/2022 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: