Tuesday 2 May 2023

Ajooni 1st May 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Ajooni 1st May 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Dijendra is angry on the call, Amrit comes there and says your wife was trying to tell something to Ajooni but I stopped her in time. Dijendra says I will take care of this Kaviri. Amrit says lets handle her later on, we have to focus on our plan, we have to destroy Ravindra and take all his property. Dijendra says that’s why I sent Shanky there. Amrit says just ask him to work fast, we only got one house and we had to sell it for the court cases, we have nothing and Ravindra took everything so Shanky has to snatch everything from him.

Bebe asks Dolly what does she have? Dolly says I ordered a cake for Harman. Bebe says but she is not coming out of her room, she is waiting for Rajveer. Dolly says I called Rajveer and Ajooni but their phones are out of reach. Bebe tells Ravindra that Rajveer is not our own anymore, we should accept it now. Ravindra says its not easy to accept that. Think if you had to accept Dijendra all of a sudden and leave me then would you do that? Bebe is shocked and looks away. Ravindra says then understand my situation.

Ajooni tells Rajveer that Kaviri tried to tell me that Amrit was lying about the guests. I confirmed with the guests and they have no clue about your birth, they are lying. Rajveer says so it was their plan so we can’t go to Harman’s birthday? I will confront them. Ajooni says calm down, we shouldn’t fight and think how we can leave. If they played a game then we have to answer back in their manner. Rajveer gets an idea.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Ajooni 1st May 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/02/2023 01:13:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: