Sunday 16 April 2023

Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 14th April 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 14th April 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Kamlesh sweeping the floor. Happu says I couldn’t find any way. Beni says I can see the way to the jail. Rajjo says next to you, will be my cell. Beni says I was thinking to elope. The kids ask for blessings from everyone, as they are going to write exam. Amma asks them to take blessings from Dada ji. They take Dada ji’s blessings also. Beni says I got the idea that the recording shall be played on radio, while Amma shall do lip sync. Courier guy comes to Beni’s house and asks where are they? Beni says we are here. vimlesh goes to receive the courier.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 14th April 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/16/2023 05:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: