Friday 11 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #12 Alcoholic Confession !

Next morning,

Riddhima with her parents, were leaving for the home. Vansh holds Riddhima’s hand..

She turns. 

Vansh : Today you are not going anywhere..

Riddhima: Why ? 

Vansh : I wanna talk to you about Siya’s treatments..

Riddhima looks at Aarohi , she nods..

Vansh : Now, your mother has too agreed so ..

Riddhima : Okay..

While Aarohi and Anand leave.. 

Riddhima : Vansh , why did you stop me ? 

Vansh : Vaise hi..

Riddhima : Then , Siya’s treatment..

Vansh : That too..

Riddhima : Ok..

Then, Riddhima went to Siya’s room for her ongoing treatment..She taught her many exercises and then after 2 hours she came out and saw Uma and Deep leaving..

Riddhima : Aunt , Uncle where are you going ? 

Uma : We have to see someone in the hospital urgently..

Riddhima : Ok..Take care !

Siya  : Mom , go safely..

Uma : Hmm.

Saying this, Uma and Deep leave.

Riddhima : Siya, I am going to my workplace..Bye..

She was heading towards the door while Vansh came dancing..

Vansh : You won’t go anywhere..Sweetheart..

Riddhima noticed him carefully.

Riddhima : Siya, Vansh drinks ?

Siya : Very rarely when he has too much stress..

Then Siya receives a call so she leaves..

Riddhima : Vansh…(brings a glass of water) Drink it..

He throws the glass on the floor.

Vansh : Naah..

Riddhima : Then, what do you wanna do ?

Vansh (giving her dress) : Go and wear it..

Riddhima : Okey..

She goes and wears it. When she enters the hall ..Vansh is stunned to see her..

Vansh : Beautiful !

Riddhima : Thank you..

Vansh holds her hand and then lights turn off ,  they both dance..And suddenly , Vansh sits on his knees holding a rose. 

Vansh : Since we were college friend’s I liked you..But because of that Aryan I got angry..But now  you are mine, I love you…Will you marry me ? 

Riddhima blushes ..

Siya ,Ishani and Kunal  enter..

Siya : Bhai ..and propose..Woah !

Ishani :  Well BHai , your choice is right..

Kunal : My dear friend, good job .and Riddhima what’s the reply..

Riddhima (blushing) : Well, guys he is drunk so maybe he is not sure about it..

Siya : Ok wait..

Siya comes and splashes water on Vansh and he is in real state..

Vansh : What am I doing ?

Riddhima : You proposed to me to marry you..

Vansh  : Sorry Riddhima, I was drunk..

Riddhima : Dekha, I told you he was drunk 

Vansh : But I love you …

(again he goes on his knees) 

Vansh : Will you be my girlfriend..

Riddhima is quiet.

Kunal : Quietness means yes..

Riddhima’s cheeks get red and nods..

Vansh : Woah (jumps) Yeah..she said yes..

Ishani : Well , then I think you should go for a date..

Vansh : Hmm…Riddhima ,get ready.

Riddhima : Date ? With you ? You are so boring..

Vansh : Really (he glares) Ok, then I would go with someone else..

Riddhima : I was joking (she makes a cute face) I am going to get ready..Then, we will go..

Vansh : Ok..

She gets ready and they both leave..

At the restaurant, 

Vansh and Riddhima are sitting opposite..

Waiter : Hi ma’am , hi sir..What would you like to have ? 

Vansh : Which soups are there..

Riddhima is holding a menu..The waiter goes nearer to her , touching the menu she holded, he says,”Manchow soup, Tomato soup..” 

Vansh furries with anger : You, waiter..Stay away from her..

The waiter steps back . Vansh is very angry . 

Vansh : Where is the manager ? 

Manager comes..

Manager : Yes sir..

Vansh : Your waiter doesn’t have manners..

Manager : What happened ? 

Vansh : He is behaving rudely with my girlfriend..

Manager (to the waiter) ; Why did you do this ?

Waiter apologies.

Vansh : I fire you right now, get out..

Then , the situation calms down and Vansh sits..

Riddhima : How did you fire him ? 

Vansh : The owner can do anything..

Riddhima : You are the owner of this restaurant..

Vansh : Yeah..Any doubt ? 

Riddhima : Naah..

 

That’s all for today..Sorry I wrote a short as I was busy..

Well , let me give you a precap for d 1st n maybe the last time in this ff..

Precap : Vansh talks to a girl ..Vansh : Yes, we will go on a date.. 

(that girl isn’t Riddhima) 

Is he cheating ? 

Now make your guesses..

 

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #12 Alcoholic Confession ! appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/11/2020 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: