Friday 24 March 2023

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24th March 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24th March 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Mahima saying its good engagement is happening, but Parth and Shefali’s matter shouldn’t go out until she decides, we have removed Parth from the house, but we have to live in society. Shefali taunts her. She says none from us will tell about Parth, only Parth wanted bad for his family. Mahima goes. Abhi says thanks, I m proud of you, I know it was difficult for you, but it was necessary, sorry I didn’t notice this, I promise I will keep my every relation well. Shefali and Manjiri smile. Abhinav, Akshu and Abhir reach the place. Abhinav goes to hold her hand. She thanks him. He smiles seeing her.

Abhir says pizza. Abhinav says yes, let me order it, then we will have the pizza. Abhir says don’t forget cold drink and icecream. Abhinav says we will have pizza first and then icecream. Akshu smiles. Manish says we will get rid of worries this time. Suwarna says we forgot Kairav. She calls him. Kairav comes. She says you should have told us if you were coming late. He says sorry. Manish asks where did you go. Muskaan says he went to Kasauli. Kairav thinks how shall I tell them about Abhinav’s arrest, they will worry. Akshu asks Abhir why are you panting. He says everything will be good when I eat the pizza. She gets Neela’s call. Abhinav smiles seeing her.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24th March 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/24/2023 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: