Monday 26 December 2022

Main Hoon Aparajita 25th December 2022 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Main Hoon Aparajita 25th December 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Akshay is with Chhavi, she asks if he talked to Veer? He says no, what happened? Chhavi says I know he is worried for me but I can’t tell him that I am not well otherwise he will come rushing to me, Maa will be angry to see him here. Aparajita hides and hears that. Akshay says think about all this later on, you need to rest for now. Chhavi asks if he likes Veer? he nods. Chhavi says then why Maa thinks wrongly of him? How do I make her understand that he is a nice guy, I wish Maa would understand me like you do. Maa has made a perception about Veer but the truth is Veer takes care of me so well that even Maa wouldn’t be able to. She asks Akshay if he will always take her side right? Akshay nods and says I am always with you but you need to rest for now, I will take care of your happiness, I promise you. Chhavi hugs him. Aparajita thinks Chhavi loves her papa and he wants her to be happy but they don’t understand Veer is not a good person, I have to expose Veer quickly.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Main Hoon Aparajita 25th December 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/26/2022 02:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: